What is the correct spelling for TORUMENT?
This word (Torument) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TORUMENT
- dormant He had sensed the strong mother-tenderness lying dormant within her; had known that her arms would prove a haven of refuge, her bosom a soothing pillow, her love a consolation unspeakable.
- tenement But with it at the end of a string you can lift it up over the roof of a tenement .
- torment It seemed more to them as if their foster-son had been a punishment and a torment .
- tormentor Happily I had breath enough to go on singing; but I turned my head and fixed a glassy eye on my tormentor , and, instead of singing "Trust her not, she's fooling thee," I sang, "Trust him not, he's choking me, he's choking me."
- torrent I felt such veneration for him that I was tempted to cease struggling with him-to rush down the torrent of his will into the gulf of his existence, and there lose my own.
- tournament Time is profitably given now and then to a story or verse tournament , a sang-fest, when the whole store of things acquired is brought out and enjoyed.
- trident If I said nothing to the inmates of the cottage of all that the trushul or cross trident suggested, still less did I vex their souls with the mystic possible meaning of the antique patteran or sign which I had drawn.
- truant But she found her truant fancy going elsewhere-it centered about this boy of hers, her daughter and also about the husband who could not endure the troubleous times, not because of the hardship to himself so much as the hardship to her and the child.
- truman Many listened to President Truman that day here in this Chamber, but few understood what was required and did anything about it.
- trumpet Yea, at all points, and longs to enter in Mar The Duke of Norfolke, sprightfully and bold, Stayes but the summons of the Appealants Trumpet Au.
248 words made from the letters TORUMENT
3 letter words made from TORUMENT:emu, ent, eon, ern, ert, men, mon, mot, mut, neo, net, nmr, not, nut, one, ore, out, rem, ret, roe, rom, ron, rot, rue, rum, run, rut, ten, ter, tet, tnt, toe, tom, ton, tor, tot, trm, tum, tun, urn, uro, ute.
4 letter words made from TORUMENT:ento, enur, etto, euro, meno, menu, meon, meou, metn, moen, moer, monu, more, morn, mote, mott, moue, muen, munt, muon, murn, muro, murt, mute, muto, mutt, nemr, nero, nett, neum, noer, nome, norm, note, nout, nrem, nuer, numt, nute, omen, omne, onur, orne, orte, orum, ouen, oure, ourn, reno, rent, renu, reum, roen, rome, rote, roue, roum, rout, ruen, rumo, rune, runo, runt, rute, ruto, rutt, temu, tent, term, tern, tero, tetu, toer, tome, tone, tore, torn, tort, tote, toun, tour, tout, treo, treu, trot, true, tuen, tuer, tumo, tune, tuno, tuor, ture, turn, turo, tute, tuto, ueno, uner, uren, urmo, utne, utor.
5 letter words made from TORUMENT:eorum, etour, mento, meron, meton, metor, metro, monet, monte, montu, moren, moret, morte, morue, moten, motet, motru, mount, moure, mourn, muero, munro, munte, munto, muren, muter, muton, neuro, norem, norme, notte, nurme, nuter, nutro, orent, ormen, orten, otten, otter, ottum, outen, outer, outre, remon, renou, retno, retum, retun, roett, roeun, romen, romeu, ronte, roten, rotte, route, routt, rumen, runet, runte, rutte, temor, temur, tenmu, tenom, tenor, termo, tetro, tetum, tomte, tomur, toner, torme, torne, torte, torun, totem, toten, toter, toure, toute, treno, treon, treut, trout, tumen, tumon, tumor, tuner, turme, turno, turnt, turon, tuten, tutor, unmet, unter, untre, urent, urton, utero, utrom, utter.