What is the correct spelling for TORURE?
This word (Torure) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TORURE
- rare A cup of coffee is a rare treat in Rujban.
- tare Ango — three-month-long period of intense training for students of Zen BuddhismBuddhist architectureVihara — Buddhist monasteryWat — monastery temple in Cambodia, Thailand, Lanna or LaosThai temple art and architectureStupa — mound-like structure containi
- tenure If it has a long tenure of office it is generally due to popular distrust of the other party.
- tire And you'll tire yourself out."
- tore With shaking hands Stafford King tore off the black cloak and flung it under the bed.
- torture I stand in great fear of this man, who is tall and bearded, for he brings with him instruments of torture and bottles containing, without doubt, poison.
- torturer When the crystal shrine has grown dim, and the fair forms of nature are in their entrance contorted hideously; when the sunlight itself is as blue lightning, and the wind in the summer trees is as 'a terrible sound of stones cast down, or a rebounding echo from the hollow mountains;' when the body is no longer a mediator between the soul and the world, but the prison-house of a lying gaoler and torturer -how can I but rejoice to hear that the tormented captive has at length forced his way out into freedom?
51 words made from the letters TORURE
3 letter words made from TORURE:err, ert, ore, orr, out, ret, roe, rot, rue, rut, ter, toe, tor, uro, ute.
5 letter words made from TORURE:errtu, etour, outer, outre, retro, roter, route, ruter, terro, toure, truer, turre, utero.
4 letter words made from TORURE:euro, orte, oure, rort, rote, roue, rout, ruer, rute, ruto, tero, toer, tore, torr, tour, treo, treu, true, tuer, tuor, ture, turo, utor.