What is the correct spelling for TOSTAN?
This word (Tostan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOSTAN
- astana On 15 March 2018, a new Central Asian Summit was held in Astana between Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbaev (host), Uzbek President Shavkat Mirziyoyev (initiator), Kyrgyz President Sooronbai Jeenbekov, Tajik President Emomali Rahmon, and Turkmen parliament speaker Akja Nurberdiýewa.
- boston And I knew I wasn't in Boston .
- distant A distant report came faintly over the uplands against the wind.
- dustman The Golden Dustman began the new plan that very night.
- dustpan A graceful young girl armed with broom and dustpan stepped lightly across the kitchen, deposited her broom in the corner, and proceeded to empty the contents of the pan in the fire.
- stain "Such a deed of violence must not stain the home of the gods.
- stun On a sudden I found my head strike against something with so much force as almost to stun me, and, turning round, I found myself in contact with a large object.
- tartan We used to meet once a year at Mrs. Carruthers's Christmas parties ever since ages and ages, and I remember I hated their tartan sashes, and they generally had colds in their heads, and one year they gave every one mumps, so they were not asked the next.
- Dost Helen dost thou hear me?"
37 words made from the letters TOSTAN
3 letter words made from TOSTAN:ans, ant, not, oas, oat, sat, son, sot, tan, tao, tat, tnt, ton, tot.
5 letter words made from TOSTAN:antos, natos, natto, notas, notat, ostan, saton, satto, stato, stoat, tanto, toast.
4 letter words made from TOSTAN:naso, nast, nato, oast, sant, snot, taon, taos, tato, tnts, tons.