What is the correct spelling for TOTAKE?
This word (Totake) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TOTAKE
- cottage "There's such a beautiful cottage," she said, "a mile and a half further on."
- dotage I am not yet in my dotage, and I had seen her before I saw you."
- dote "There is nothing," said the little girlish wife of a neighbouring curate, "that I dote upon like a fancy-fair;-a serious fancy-fair, of course I mean, my dear," she added, colouring, as she caught the eye of her alarmed young husband fixed upon her.
- pottage He had sold his birthright for red pottage.
- retake The Recognition Horn answered quickly: "Sir Knight, be glad and rejoice, for here are we, Horn and Athulf, come to avenge my father and retake my realm from the heathen."
- stake I want the money to stake in my match with Mr. Colson.
- stoke Stoke finished his business in St. Keverne and took the train to London.
- take That could take time."
- taker The fact became of some consequence to Gerald that in his relation to Mrs. Hawthorne he was so largely a taker.
- tate He fell to thinking again, and attacked the next Frenchman that came into the fo'cas'le with the following: "Kond j'aytay malade don ma tate, kee a pree mon money-belt?"
- teak The great teak door looked as if it had been stolen from some Hindu temple, and he wondered how and when they could have brought it there across those savage intervening miles.
- toad There was a murmur from the others: and Colonel Hoskyns gave me a look of very high disdain, as if I had been a toad or a serpent.
- toga He was a stern, proud man wearing a white toga with a rich purple border-the robe of a Roman ruler.
- tokay He was quite lively when he came, made him sit down, and sent for another bottle of Tokay.
- toke And thenne she lepte out of her pauelione, and toke Syr Alisandre by the brydel, and thus she sayd; Fayre knyght, I require the of thy knyghthode, shewe me thy vysage.
- tot Existiere ich, oder bin ich tot? Bin ich Teil der Welt, oder bin ich GOTT? – Nur Mal Angenommen by Knorkator
- tote "So have I, but unfortunately some bad ones too, as well as here in the dove-tote.
- totem Even as there has never yet been found a collection of aborigines without its totem, neither are there any extensive parts of the globe where life of some sort does not exist.
- totter He had only just enough strength to turn and totter back into the open.
- tyke Now, there happened to be at the same time at the castle the Laird o' M'Nab; he was a kind of cousin of the Montrose, and a rough old tyke of the true Hieland breed, wha' thought that the head of a clan was fully equal to any king or prince.
- Betake Following up the general course of the Willamette River, they betake themselves to the sand- and gravel-bars of the river to spend the night, leaving in the early morning for the bare harvest-fields, where, after a vast amount of debate and consideration, and many long, circling flights, they descend to feed.
- Took I've got the money he took for the wheat we may never harvest.
- Toted Even if he did say we might have them as long as we liked, they should be toted home to-day.
- TOTO The nearest means of reform was suggested to them by the German plan, and they sought to naturalize this in toto without regard to native needs and conditions.