What is the correct spelling for TOTHIS?
This word (Tothis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TOTHIS
- tethys I had seen the long green locks, the eyes of azure, and the glossy neck-it was Tethys, the queen of the sea-nymphs.
- Moths The dried root is widely used in the Philippines and in Europe as well, to preserve clothing from moths and other destructive insects, at the same time giving them a sweet odor.
- This But let me show you this.
- tethers Already the camels were browsing at the length of their tethers.
- TOTS It is getting late, and I see two of my little tots are getting sleepy.
- TOTES In this scene"-and here the woman pulled the manuscript back-"when that little queen totes her heavy but sanctified heart up the trail, men and women will shed tears that will do them good-tears that will make them see plain duty clearer.
- Goths Gainas instigated a revolt among the Ostrogoths under their commander Tribigild, and when sent out against them he took no active measures to suppress their incursions; the Goths, at the instigation of Gainas, finally sent word to the emperor demanding the death of Eutropius as the condition of their retiring.
- tithes Next the church was the parsonage land, still known as the Glebe, although glebes and tithes had been dead these hundred years.
- tithers Is Tithers another name for the Puffin?