What is the correct spelling for TOUMB?
This word (Toumb) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOUMB
- dumb They were dumb with grief and despair when his Grace left the hall. And faint horizons! For there come Grey moments of the antient dumb – Song of the Pilgrims, The by Rupert Brooke
- omb According to the 2010–2015 American Community Survey, the twenty largest ancestry groups in the United States were (see above for the OMB self-designation options):
- tam For Lottie was a generous girl when her heart was moved, and though she kept the grand issues clear, she often confused details-as, for instance, whether the handkerchief was mine or my sister's, and whether I was myself or Tam Gallaberry.
- thumb When Christian's eyes struck at his he defied them with his thumb .
- timur Before the attack was made that seemed certain to prove fatal to the last stronghold, the capital of the Christian Empire, Bayezid was called away to meet the onslaught of the greatest of conquerors, Timur the Tartar.
- tm so the fiber of the secondary vector bundle structure at X in TxM is of the form Now it turns out that gives a local trivialization χ : TW → TU × R2N for (TE, p∗, TM), and the push-forwards of the original vector space operations read in the adapted coord
- tom "Tom, you have been sick- very sick!
- tomb I myself pronounced the prayer over king Hophra's tomb .
- tome Sao Tome and Principe three horizontal bands of green (top), yellow (double width), and green with two black five-pointed stars placed side by side in the center of the yellow band and a red isosceles triangle based on the hoist side; green stands for the country's rich vegetation, red recalls the struggle for independence, and yellow represents cocoa, one of the country's main agricultural products; the two stars symbolize the two main islands note: uses the popular Pan-African colors of Ethiopia
- tour This tour produced little poetry directly, and what it did produce was not of a high order.
- tub After that, he threw them into a large, empty tub .
- tum TUM TUM, THE JOLLY ELEPHANT.
- tummy They cannot be certain which one of a pair Is the Daddy and which is the Mummy; And that must be even more awful to bear Than walking about on your tummy .
- tumor The question whether the secondary tumor arises from the reproduction of elements transferred from the primitive disease, or whether these excite a characteristic, specific growth of the cells in the place of their retention, may still be regarded as open.
- Tommy "Look at Tommy ," he broke out suddenly.
- Tim "How about it, Tim ?
- TOMS I used to be at Toms and Scoles's.