What is the correct spelling for TOUMOR?
This word (Toumor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOUMOR
- humor "Lost," replied Jones in hollow humor .
- rumor This had been some days before, and rumor had it that the lad was still confined a prisoner in his chamber.
- tamer A tamer spirit than Wyverne's would have leapt up, ready for any contest, under the influence of Helen's glance, when she finished speaking.
- timer Well, there was a timer on the dump-cell floor, set to drop the egg when the ship came up the river.
- timor Next in order of merit is Timor coffee, grown on the island of that name.
- timur Moguls, ravages of the, ii. 131; their exploits under Timur , 133.
- tom Tom, I'll be dropping in on you at your office.
- tomb The house-without you-was like a tomb .
- tome Approaching the seventh slave, Chow Soo Tome asked that he might place a ring in her water jar. Now, the ring was one which he had received from his nymph wife, and he sought thus to turn her thoughts to him again.
- tour Upon his return from every tour new gaps would stare at him.
- tremor Under the spell, she turned her blue gaze on him, and her lips parted without a tremor : "What do you offer for what you ask?
- tudor Not very long after their arrival, Martha Kennon, of Tudor Place, came to see the eldest girl.
- tum cum videbis, tum scies, when you see, then you will know.
- tummy I had to lie on my tummy in the mud, my nose just showing above the parapet, for the best part of twenty-four hours.
- tumor This source is called the primitive or primary tumor , and its derivatives the secondary tumor s.
- tumour All forms of so-called moral changes and of changes of disposition are met with as mental symptoms and all the ordinary forms of insanity may occur in varying intensity; but by far the most common mental change occurring in connexion with cerebral tumour is a progressive enfeeblement of the intelligence, unattended with any more harmful symptoms than mental deterioration which ends in complete dementia.
- tutor His tutor took the crib and examined it carefully.
- Tommy "It's no; it's difficult as to hit a squirrel," cried Tommy , and again Mr. Ogilvy nodded approval.
- Tumors The possibility of the detachment of portions of these tumors and their transfer along the course of the circulation was an inevitable inference from the results of experimentation with foreign bodies.
53 words made from the letters TOUMOR
3 letter words made from TOUMOR:moo, mot, mut, omo, oto, out, rom, rot, rum, rut, tom, too, tor, trm, tum, uro.
4 letter words made from TOUMOR:moor, moot, muro, murt, muto, oort, ooru, orto, orum, otro, ouro, romo, room, root, roum, rout, rumo, ruto, toor, tour, tumo, tuor, turo, uomo, urmo, utor.
5 letter words made from TOUMOR:morto, moruo, motor, motru, outro, tmoro, tomur, touro, tumor, utomo, utrom.