What is the correct spelling for TOUNGUE?
This word (Toungue) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOUNGUE
- dengue degree of risk: high food or waterborne diseases: bacterial and protozoal diarrhea, hepatitis A, and typhoid fever vectorborne diseases: chikungunya, dengue fever and malaria (2008)
- dung In sooth, the beautiful sombre face of a kingly dreamer, but of a Jewish dreamer who faces the fact that flowers are grown in dung .
- lounge He went out of the passenger's lounge to the boat-blister.
- tinge She had expected to find him looking for her, and when she saw him near her, talking to her enemy, Mrs. McSeeney, she felt an unpleasant tinge of jealousy.
- tone The Corporal indeed realised that the tone of the village towards him was not so friendly as before, but he set that down to the preacher's influence and took little notice of it; for indeed he cared little so long as he was with Lady Eleanor and the children, and could count Colonel Fitzdenys among his friends.
- tonga In view of the frequent encounters, every tonga -driver is provided with a post horn of tremendous power and most discordant harmony; for the road is covered with bullock carts bearing provisions and stores to the hill station.
- tongs When the tongs are open the lever A can be moved within the slot and adjusted so that the tongs will fit the pipe.
- tongued For he knew the great waters, and loved them with all the quiet strength of a slow-tongued man.
- tonnage It now has a fleet of twenty-three vessels, with a total tonnage of about 90,000, and does a heavy passenger business despite the fact that its ships were primarily designed to carry cattle.
- Tong Beacon Hill, Sedgley, known as the Sedgley Beacon, the second-highest point in the West Midlands Beacon Hill, Walsall, known as Barr Beacon, West Midlands Beacon Hill, Halifax, West Yorkshire Beacon Hill, Cranborne Chase, a hill on Cranborne Chase, one of two Beacon Hills in Wiltshire Beacon Hill, Salisbury Plain, a hill on Salisbury Plain, one of two Beacon Hills in Wiltshire Beacon Hill, one of the Lickey Hills in Worcestershire United States Beacon Hill, Boston, a historic neighborhood in Boston, Massachusetts Massachusetts General Court (the state legislature) which meets there Beacon Hill (California), in Norco, California Beacon Hill, Seattle, Washington, a hill and neighborhood in Seattle, Washington Beacon Hill station (Sound Transit), a Link Light Rail station located in the Beacon Hill neighborhood of Seattle Beacon Hill, New Jersey, an unincorporated area within Marlboro Township, New Jersey Beacon Hill (Branford, Connecticut), the southernmost summit of the Metacomet Ridge Beacon Hill, Kansas City, Missouri, a neighborhood in Kansas City, Missouri Beacon Hill of New Haven, Connecticut, which contains Fort Wooster Park Beacon Hill, Spokane, Washington, a hill located to the northeast of Spokane, Washington Beacon Hill, Erie, Pennsylvania, a neighborhood in the Erie area Beacon Hill, Leesburg, Virginia, a development just west of Leesburg Beacon Hill, Chicago Heights, Illinois, a neighborhood in Illinois Beacon Hill, San Antonio, Texas, a neighborhood two miles north-northwest of downtown San Antonio, Texas Beacon Hill, a hill and neighborhood located in southern Fairfax County, Virginia near the former Beacon Field Airport Other places Beacon Hill, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney, Australia Beacon Hill, Hong Kong, a hill in the Kowloon Tong area, Hong Kong Beacon Hill, the site of the former coastguard station in Dalkey, a suburb of Dublin, Ireland
- tang His brief, breezy phrases have a turn and tang that belongs entirely to the Land of Nippon; staccato suggestions of chop-sticks and Oolong.
83 words made from the letters TOUNGUE
5 letter words made from TOUNGUE:egnot, egton, enugu, geton, goten, gunto, guten, negot, outen, tengo, tengu, teong, tugen, tugun, tunge, tuong.
3 letter words made from TOUNGUE:ego, ent, eon, gen, get, gnu, gun, gut, neo, net, ngu, nog, not, nut, one, out, teg, ten, toe, tog, ton, tug, tun, ute, utu.
4 letter words made from TOUNGUE:ento, gent, genu, geto, geun, gone, gonu, gout, guen, gunt, gute, guto, gutu, nego, nget, note, nout, nute, onge, ouen, oung, tegu, toge, tone, toun, tuen, tugu, tune, tung, tuno, ueno, unge, ungo, ungu, uong, utne, utug, uuno.
6 letter words made from TOUNGUE:guenot, outgun, tongue, tounge.