What is the correct spelling for TOUQE?
This word (Touqe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOUQE
- toe Phil,-that-that fell out of the toe of one of the boots when I was trying to get them on." Heel to heel, and toe to toe, Prance and caper, curvet and wheel, Toe to toe, and heel to heel. ''Tis merry, 'tis merry, Cummers, I trow, – Witches' Frolic, The by Richard Harris Barham
- tog TIG – Brenneke fragmentation bullet (German: Torpedo Ideal-Geschoß)TMJ – Total metal jacketTNT – Speer TNTTUG – Brenneke deformation bullet (German: Torpedo Universal-Geschoß)TOG – Brenneke deformation bullet (German: Torpedo Optimal-Geschoß)UmbPT – Umbre
- toke "About eyght dayes, or soone after Our maryage, the tyme for to passe My wyfe I toke , and dyd set her Upon my knee for to solace; And began her for to enbrace, Sayenge, syster, go get the tyme loste; We must thynke to labour a pace To recompence that it hathe us coste.
- toque She wore a close toque with two little jutting Mercury wings, from behind which those yards of unnecessary chiffon fell.
- torque If this distance is varied until the attracted disk comes into a definite sighted position as seen by observing the end of the index through the lens, then since the force f is constant, being due to the torque applied by the wire for a definite angle of twist, it follows that the difference of potential of the two plates varies as their distance.
- tour Yes, even upon our wedding tour ," said the other.
- toques They wore coquettish little toques of the same dark brown stuff, also home-made-and surely, if a virtuous man contending with calamity is a spectacle meet for the gods to admire a needy young woman making her own raiment is at least worthy of human approval.