What is the correct spelling for TOWAD?
This word (Towad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOWAD
- tad Besides Uncle Tad , the children had other relations.
- toad "Oh, I know you, you obstinate toad ," said Eve, clinching her teeth and her little hand.
- toady "No, he didn't," roared Toady , tumbling off his chair in great excitement.
- tod Tod, I'm beginning to look forward to being wakened in the morning by hearing you cry, "Get up, you lazy swine."
- todd "Hullo, Todd ," he called, "admiring my wheel, are you?
- toed Every eye in the room was directed toward her feet, which were shod in broad-toed, low-heeled shoes.
- tweed Tweed, as it were, tips a wink.
- wad But it wad be a heap easier no to hate him, gien I had naething tu du wi' him."
- woad Several of these have literatures and traditions that extend back before the days when the Britons painted themselves with woad .
- Towed We went on board the steamer while our large boat was towed behind.
- Towards And not only towards his countrymen was he magnanimous.
- Toward Turn your eyes toward me.
- Stowed After the sailors were secured, the natives collected the provisions that had been brought by them to the island, and stowed these also in the canoe.
- TWA The closet rins richt intil the great blin' wa' atween the twa hooses!
- towhead The next moment both men were flying up the pilot-house companion-way, three steps at a jump! Nobody there! The great steamer was whistling down the middle of the river at her own sweet will! The watchman shot out of the place again; Ealer seized the wheel, set the engine back with power, and held his breath while the boat reluctantly swung away from a "towhead" which she was about to knock into the middle of the Gulf of Mexico!
- trowed Den he say dat de Kaiser's a chump, Und his vorks dey vos shlipping a cog, Und his crown vill get trowed in de dump, For he put de whole vorld on de hog; Dot us Shermans vos all off our base Und already our goose vos cooked prown; Britty soon ourselves home ve can chase, Und den go avay back und sit down.
- leaf-eating I spray with London purple when the worms first begin their work, to kill leaf-eating insects; do not think I have reduced the codling-moth.