What is the correct spelling for TOWAKE?
This word (Towake) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOWAKE
- awake And yet I could not always keep awake . But what is coffee, but a noxious berry, Born to keep used-up Londoners awake? What is Falernian, what is Port or Sherry, But vile concoctions to make dull heads ache? – Beer by Charles Stuart Calverley
- dowager To-night we are to dine with the Duke and Duchess of Buccleuch; to-morrow to breakfast with the Duchess Dowager of Bedford; on Thursday go to the Drawing-room and give our banquet; and so on to the end of the session and season.
- stowage Her beautiful saloon and cabins were dismantled and bulkheads constructed to separate the quarters for officers and men from the space to be used for stowage of a cargo.
- take Take her away from those people.
- taker A few moments after the applause had subsided, a beautiful resonant voice read aloud the first lines describing the Odyssey: Sing us the song of the hero, steadfast, skilful and strong, Taker of Troy's high towers who wandered for ten years long Over the perilous waters, through unknown cities of men, Leading his comrades onward, seeking his home again. He's a maker a breaker And a title taker – Peter Piper - Run-D.M.C. by Funkmaster Flex
- teak Its walls were panelled with figured teak , a rich carpet made the footfall noiseless, an antique Venus stood upon a marble pedestal in the corner, and over the mantelpiece hung a fine portrait by Gainsborough, that of a certain Miss Aylward, a famous beauty in her day, with whom, be it added, its present owner could boast no connection whatsoever.
- toga It was of beautiful texture, and made into the form of a toga or mantle.
- tokay The flavour of success upon the palate may, like Imperial Tokay , be sensed but once in a lifetime, but you can never forget that once.
- toke For toke thei on trewely, Thei tymbred nought so heighe, Ne boughte none burgages, Be ye ful certeyne.
- towel Then take them out, one by one, wipe them dry in a clean towel , and lay them on a plate.
- tower Perhaps the tower , or even the church, is the speaker.
- tweak 10. Tweak , weak.
- Took Peter took it upstairs and gave it to Mrs. Podds.
- Towed It was at Carthoris' suggestion that we landed our prisoners under guard upon a couple of the larger islands, and then towed the ships of the First Born to the shaft, where we managed to wedge a number of them securely in the interior of the great well.
- Toward He glanced toward the window.
- TWA Some pipers had come together, from twa or three regiments, unknown to me, and now, very softly, their pipes began to skirl.
- tweaks In fact, they were little boys again; and Master Wilbraham said he was keeping Cave, and Master Black said something was a regular chouse, and Master Trevor declared violently that somebody was a sneak and that somebody else must have tweaks for new clothes.
- awoke He slept very little, and with the first light of morning he awoke as completely possessed by this woman as if he had been with her all the night before.
- tweaked While I remained in this defenceless posture, one of the sick men, rendered peevish by his distemper, was so enraged at the smell I had occasioned and the rude shock he had received from me in my elevation, that, with many bitter reproaches, he seized me by the nose, which he tweaked so unmercifully, that I roared with anguish.
- four-to-one Other differences between the Williams and the Clio 16S it is based on include a wider front track with wishbones similar, but not the same as the Renault 19, wider Speedline alloys, uprated (JC5) gearbox, bespoke four-to-one manifold, firmer suspension, and some cosmetic differences on the exterior and interior.
58 words made from the letters TOWAKE
4 letter words made from TOWAKE:akot, atok, ekta, eoka, etak, etwa, ewok, kaeo, kaew, kota, kote, oate, oeta, okta, otak, take, tawe, teak, teko, teow, toea, toka, toke, towe, twae, wake, weak, weka.
3 letter words made from TOWAKE:ate, awe, eat, eta, kea, kwa, oak, oat, oka, owe, tao, taw, tea, tko, toe, tow, two, wet, woe, wok, wto.
5 letter words made from TOWAKE:atoke, aweto, awoke, kwota, otake, taeko, tawke, tekoa, tweak.