What is the correct spelling for TOWALS?
This word (Towals) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOWALS
- bowels After his heart and bowels were taken out; the shark still continued to exhibit proofs of animation, by biting with as much force as ever at a bag of carpenter's tools that happened to lie within his reach.
- towel This time poor Mrs Bolter, who had learned nothing from her lord, took the towel , for she could not resist the temptation, and softly drew it across Helen's brow, as the poor girl lay there with closed eyes.
- Towards But really we had changed heart even towards the bear.
- Towers German officers use its towers as observation-posts, and can see every movement of our men in the fields below.
- vowels The vowels are arranged in the order chosen because ee is the most easily focused while ah is by far the most difficult to focus, and hence the worst possible sound for initial practice.
- totals Bringing every proposed expenditure of money to the test of utility and the multiplication table, he has opened his budget of statistics, night after night, and measured off columns of damning figures by the yard and the hour, contesting the sum totals and the details of the appropriation bills, backed sometimes by the whole force of the liberal party, often sustained by only a few radical followers, and not infrequently left wholly alone.
- toils Poor Martin was caught in the toils of the enthusiast.
- tools Then he put his tools down and looked at the little boy again and smiled.
- trials Fortunate for us that we do get it, and have such memories to keep us brave and honest through the trials and temptations of a life like ours.
- trowels Scoop up all the molasses you can with one of those new trowels on the counter.
- TWAS Twas nought to wonder, though begun by guess; For Jane was lovely in her Sunday dress, And all expected such a rosy face Would be her ruin-as was just the case.
- trawls Depths are from 45 to 60 fathoms, and fishing is done by trawls and hand lines.
- rowels Selden clanked his spur rowels across the threshold.
- twirls He twirls his moustache ill-humouredly, and murmurs, "You are very much changed within the last few days."
72 words made from the letters TOWALS
5 letter words made from TOWALS:alost, awols, loast, lotas, lowts, ltwas, oswal, owsla, salow, salto, sawlt, slota, solta, tolas, twals.
3 letter words made from TOWALS:als, alt, asl, awl, lao, lat, law, lot, low, oas, oat, ola, owl, sat, saw, sol, sot, sow, tao, taw, tow, two, wto.
4 letter words made from TOWALS:also, alto, awls, awol, laos, last, lats, laws, lost, lota, lots, lowa, lowt, oast, olst, owlt, salo, salt, sawt, slat, slaw, slot, slow, stow, swat, swot, taos, toal, tows, twal, twos, walo, wats, wlos.