What is the correct spelling for TOYOKO?
This word (Toyoko) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOYOKO
- tko After two impressive victories via an armbar and a TKO, defeating Ikuhisa Minowa and Masanori Suda respectively, Bustamante entered the finals against Dan Henderson.
- tobago The Bonapartes firmly rejected the proposal for the retention of Tobago by England in lieu of her pecuniary demand.
- togo Togo is a narrow strip, and to its east and surrounding it to the north is the French colony of Dahomey, whose recent expansion has told heavily on its next-door neighbours, both Togo and the English colony to the east, Lagos.
- tojo The Tojo Clan he was once a member of has had ten billion yen, or approximately 100 million U.
- toke He toke out the brode tarpe,[L125] 125 And sone he lete hym se; Robyn coud his courteysy, And set hym on his kne.
- tokyo I do not think, however, that these courtesies have affected my view of the dispute between Chita and Tokyo . And tokyo (and tokyo) Ame, carol, protrico everybody lets go – Life Is A Party by Aaron Carter
- topeka A very recent instance is at Topeka , Kansas, where members were compelled to go on a hunger strike as a means of securing food for themselves that would sustain life.
- toying She remained silent for a few moments, nervously toying with the single ring of emeralds upon her finger. I wasn't popular everybody found me annoying, when I was serious they were kidding and when they were for real I was toying, – Lord Of The Flies by Triple C
- tyke When, in the halcyon days of old, I was a little tyke , I used to fish in pickerel ponds for minnows and the like; And, oh, the bitter sadness with which my soul was fraught When I rambled home at nightfall with the puny string I'd caught! And, oh, the indignation and the valor I'd display When I claimed that all the biggest fish I'd caught had got away! When I was a tyke A brother taught himself how to ride a bike – Slow Down by Lyfe Jennings
- yoke He then said to them: "I knew that France was unhappy; I heard its groans and its reproaches; I am come with the faithful companions of my exile, to deliver her from the yoke of the Bourbons ... All the chains He broke, I'll praise His name forever, He broke the yoke, I'll praise your name Lord, – Break The Yoke by Ray Boltz
- Took Where were you when you took it off? I for some branch of Melchizedeck took, (Though he derives himself from my Lord Brooke) – Fleckno, An English Priest At Rome. by Andrew Marvell
- toyed She went back into her bower-room, and toyed absently with her flowered handkerchief, broidering a stalk to a violet-leaf, and wondering what additional hope the horseman might have brought to strengthen the good Cause, till her servants brought word that his Lordship prayed the pleasure of her presence in the octagon-room. The love that he talked of, null and void If you knew you were a plaything with which they toyed – Hot On The Heels Of Heartbreak by Beautiful South
- Yoko GoShogun (co-production with Studio Z5) (1981) Magical Princess Minky Momo ("Soramomo") (1982–1983) Special Armored Battalion Dorvack (1983–1984) Dancouga – Super Beast Machine God (1985) Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos (1986–1987) Machine Robo: Battle Hackers (1987) Ironfist Chinmi (co-production with Toho) (1988) Sonic Soldier Borgman (1988) Idol Densetsu Eriko (1989–1990) Time Travel Tondekeman (co-production with Tatsunoko Production) (1989-1990) Idol Angel Yoko so Yoko (1990–1991) NG Knight Ramune & 40 (co-production with B3 and Asatsu) (1990-1991) Magical Angel Sweet Mint (1990–1991) Jankenman (1991–1992) Magical Princess Minky Momo Hold on to Your Dreams ("Umimomo") (1991–1992) Floral Magician Mary Bell (1992–1993) Macross 7 (1994–1995) Blue Seed (with Production I.
- TOYOTA We were climbing into his blue Toyota sports car, which he'd driven up from Tokyo.