What is the correct spelling for TPICE?
This word (Tpice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TPICE
- apace The hot season was coming on apace , and but little breeze disturbed the waters of the bay, which were sombred by the reflections of slate-colored clouds streaked across the zenith.
- apiece "Fifteen dollars," announced Clark, cheerfully, "but it was a case of only fifty cents apiece , and besides, it's for Marjorie.
- dice The player grinned down at the dice and nodded agreement, while he continued his muttered demands.
- pace He rose and began, as usual, to pace up and down the room.
- piece Let it be as you say and let M'Rua eat a small piece of Kali and Kali a small piece of M'Rua.
- puce A stout well-oiled woman, in a very tight puce velveteen bodice with bright buttons and a large yellow lace collar, fastened with a blue enamel brooch, leaned forward interrogatively.
- space What a sad change has come over this little spot, and in so brief a space too!
- spice 11-19 Spice Islands conquered by England, viii.
- spicy One day, in the innocence of her heart, Grover revealed the fact to the patient, who was inhaling with satisfaction the spicy perfume of some particularly fine ones.
- tipsy I'm sure she was tipsy .
- topic She selected every pleasant topic and the favorable side of every theme to tell of.
- trace She looked around with a start, and a faint trace of embarrassment crept into her face at the sight of him.
- trice The great pile of sandwiches disappeared in a trice .
- truce The two sides now declared a truce .
- twice Yes, I met Maddan Crevequer once or twice , and I used to hear a good deal about him.
- Tics Sometimes changes of facial expression may be tics and without any reason there may be recurring expressions of emotion, of joy, or grief, or fright, or even pain.
- tips Phineas stretched out a hand and with the tips of his fingers touched her sleeve.
- topics Had a conversation with her on religious topics .