What is the correct spelling for TRAJETY?
This word (Trajety) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TRAJETY
- am learned
- drafty "I hope you will not find it too drafty with the window open so wide," ventured Phil, standing up at once and bowing elaborately.
- heard voices
- racket "If Grandfather rows, he raises a racket.
- tact Drumsheugh was full of tact, and met MacLure quite by accident on the road.
- target "I pray you try and remember that for the last half-hour I have been the happy yet feeble target for the shafts aimed at me by your beauty and your wit.
- tirade The youths before him awakened the hot, headlong youth still within him, and he launched forth upon a tirade of invective that was wild and reckless even for him.
- traced She traced no sequence of thought; she scarcely gave a glance at what was past; it was the present only that absorbed her; and even of the present not more than a fraction lay before her attention-the wet lawn, the brightening east, the cool air-those with the joy that had come with the morning were enough.
- tracked Had any one tracked him to this place-got rid of him by some subtle means?
- tract In 1679 he wrote a tract under the title, "The Jew turned Christian, or The Corner Stone," which was translated into Dutch and published in Amsterdam, under the title, "Jesus de waare Hoeckstein."
- tractor It didn't prove to be the best tractor in the world, in fact, it might compare with a modern tractor of today about like the Wright Brothers' first flying machine would compare with a superjet.
- trajan It came from among the possessions of Plutarch, as I can prove, and it is said to have been the gift of the Emperor Trajan.