What is the correct spelling for TRANMITTER?
This word (Tranmitter) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRANMITTER
- dynamite She asserts that marriage, since it is a means for the continuance of the human species, should be avoided by all respectable people, while Rohritz suggests the invention of a tremendous dynamite machine which shall shatter the entire globe, as a fitting problem for the wits of future engineers.
- dynamiter I am a man grown, and a Blount, like yourself; I want you to give me back those papers which your dynamiter or somebody else in your pay took from my office safe three nights ago.
- reanimate But even this could not reanimate the extinguished ardour of Barbara's soul; she had merely said calmly: "We know that he is a hero.
- transit The streets in which they stand are loud with transit and traffic, but the palaces hold aloof from the turmoil and lift their lofty heads to the level of the gardens behind them.
- transmit I've got to transmit my report to Council within a week.
- transmitter It must, however, be remembered that the transmitter sends out a series of trains of waves, not by any means a continuous train, but one cut up into groups of probably ten to fifty waves, each separated by intervals of silence, long, compared with the duration of a single train of waves.
- transmute But there was no burst of song in America; instead there followed one of the most pathetic spectacles in all literary history-a people with a vision that transported them into the clouds, yet powerless through environment and early education to transmute that vision into song.
- trinity In his imagination he completed the trinity .
361 words made from the letters TRANMITTER
3 letter words made from TRANMITTER:aim, ain, air, ane, ani, ant, are, arm, art, ate, atm, ear, eat, ent, era, ern, err, ert, eta, ira, ire, man, mar, mat, mei, men, min, mit, mri, net, nim, nit, nmr, ram, rat, rem, ret, rim, rit, rna, tai, tam, tan, tar, tat, tea, ten, ter, tet, tia, tie, tin, tit, tnt, tri, trm.
4 letter words made from TRANMITTER:aire, airt, amen, amir, anem, ante, anti, earn, eira, emin, emir, emit, enim, erni, etim, etna, imae, imar, inma, inme, iran, item, iten, maen, main, mane, mare, mari, mart, mate, matn, matt, mean, meat, mein, meir, meta, metn, mien, mina, mine, mint, mire, mite, mitt, mrna, mrrt, name, near, neat, nemr, nett, nrem, raie, rain, ramn, rani, rant, rare, rate, ream, rear, rein, reit, reni, rent, reti, riem, rima, rime, rire, rite, taei, tame, tare, tarn, tart, tate, tati, team, tean, tear, teat, temi, tent, tera, term, tern, teti, tett, tian, tier, time, tine, tint, tire, tite, tram, trat, trei, trim, trna.
5 letter words made from TRANMITTER:ament, ameri, amien, amine, anier, anime, anter, antim, areni, arent, arine, armer, armet, armie, armin, arner, arnim, artin, atemi, atire, earnt, eatin, eiman, einat, eitam, emain, emani, enami, enarm, enitt, entia, erian, erria, ertan, etiam, etian, iater, imane, iname, inarm, inert, inmet, intar, inter, intra, irate, irena, itera, ittar, itten, itter, maine, maner, manet, mante, manti, marei, marre, marri, marti, matei, mater, matir, matri, matte, meina, menai, menia, menta, menti, meran, merin, merit, merta, metan, metin, miera, miert, minar, minea, miner, mirae, mirar, mirat, mirer, miret, mitar, miter, mitra, mitre, mitta, mitte, mnari, mtera, mtier, naeim, namer, namie, naret, natte, neamt, neram, nerma, netam, netra, nimar, nimer, nimet, nirta, niter, nitra, nitre, ntare, raeti, raite, raitt, ramet, ramie, ramin, ratin, ratri, ratte, ratti, reair, rearm, reima, remar, remit, renai, renta, reran, retia, retin, riant, riera, rinat, riner, rinta, ritam, ritan, taint, taite, tamei, tamen, tamer, tamin, tanit, tante, tanti, tarte, tartt, tatem, tater, tatin, tatti, teatr, teian, temin, temir, tenia, tenir, tenri, tenta, terai, teria, terim, terna, terni, tetia, tetra, tetri, tiant, timan, timar, timer, timna, timra, tinea, tiner, tinta, tiran, tirat, tirer, tirta, titan, titer, titre, titta, traer, train, trait, trani, trate, treat, trema, treni, treta, trian, trier, triet, trine, trite, tritt.