What is the correct spelling for TRANSPOTED?
This word (Transpoted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TRANSPOTED
- transposed The transposed heads; a legend of India.
- Transacted The course of their work brought them together, but it was not till after they had transacted several household affairs of pressing importance that Mrs. Durgin asked: "What's this about you and Jeff?"
- Translated "All hail the power of Jesus' Name" has been translated into almost every language where Christianity is known, and wherever it is sung it seems to grip human hearts.
- Transmuted Looking more closely, what was his astonishment and delight when he found that this linen fabric had been transmuted to what seemed a woven texture of the purest and brightest gold!
- Transpired If this is so, may we not recognize one of those shadows in the old Norman legend of events which transpired more than eight hundred years ago?
- Transported The most absorbing thing, however, was the preparations to be made before Colin could be transported with sufficient secrecy to the garden.