What is the correct spelling for TRAPED?
This word (Traped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRAPED
- drape Back topsails! you can't escape him; The man-ropes stretch with his weight, And the queerest old toggeries drape him, The Lord knows how long out of date!
- draped Late comers, who could not get so much as standing room, draped themselves upon the stairs and about the porch and made eager inquiry as to the progress of affairs.
- raped On March 25, 1984 Carter raped a woman who survived his attack.
- rapid It brought also a low roar, not like the wind in the trees or rapid -rushing water.
- striped All the villagers fled away in terror at the first glimpse of the yellow, striped skin.
- trapper It gives the trapper , however, the means of catching the poor creatures-means which they would undoubtedly withhold, if they had the power.
- Rapped Only when he started up from his blankets and rapped his head against the slanting rafters just above him, he was brought to a painful realization of where he was.
- Reaped He reaped his reward of kisses, and went home to sleep the sleep of the just.
- Roped I said to myself, picking up the reins; "let her marry him or Bernard Shute, or both of them if she likes, but I won't be roped into this kind of business again!"
- Strapped Even little girls of seven and eight were playing at children's games with babies on their backs, and those who were too small to carry real ones had big dolls strapped on in similar fashion.
- feature-rich Opera had been a long-time small player in the browser wars, known for introducing innovative features such as tabbed browsing and mouse gestures, as well as being lightweight but feature-rich .
- pencil-and-paper When operating on 2 symbols at once, a Hill cipher offers no particular advantage over Playfair or the bifid cipher, and in fact is weaker than either, and slightly more laborious to operate by pencil-and-paper .
- strong-looking The visitor seated herself in the chair, tucked up her plain brown gown over her knees, and clasped her rough, strong-looking hands, seeming to enjoy the cheery blaze; then she answered rather slowly,
88 words made from the letters TRAPED
3 letter words made from TRAPED:ade, adp, ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, ate, atp, dat, dre, ear, eat, edp, epa, era, ert, eta, pad, par, pat, pea, per, pet, pre, rad, rap, rat, red, rep, ret, tad, tap, tar, tea, ted, ter.
5 letter words made from TRAPED:adept, adret, apter, detar, drape, drept, pader, padre, paret, pater, patre, peard, prade, praed, praet, prate, preda, preta, raped, taped, taper, trade, tread.
4 letter words made from TRAPED:aper, dare, dart, date, dear, depr, pare, part, pate, pear, peat, pert, prae, prat, raed, rape, rapt, rate, read, reap, tape, tare, tarp, tear, tera, trad, trap.