What is the correct spelling for TRAPET?
This word (Trapet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRAPET
- drape Let richness drape the form, and variety crown the board, and luxury fill the house, if so be you do not wrong the king, the Master.
- draped She crossed one long, gold-draped leg over the other, and threw an amused glance through the cigarette-haze at the finest judge of women in Europe.
- draper The first Governor-in-chief of Van Diemen's Land, the third of New South Wales, was Philip Gidley King, son of Philip King, a draper , of Launceston, Cornwall, England.
- parapet Arriving on it, the sound of the swollen Seine rushing under the arches and against the pillars, caught her ear; she stopped, leaned against the parapet , and gazed into the angry water; then bowing her head she uttered a deep sigh, and resumed her rapid walk.
- raped While visiting Melbourne in May 2012 Angelena Bonet was kidnapped, gang raped and miraculously survived attempted murder.
- rapt The girl heard him with a rapt , absent-minded look that chilled him as he went on.
- repeat I don't care what you repeat to her-the more you repeat to her, perhaps the better; and, at any rate, there's nothing she doesn't already know.
- rupert He is in it also with property in Vancouver, Victoria, New Westminster and Prince Rupert .
- taped She did some years ago loan me a record which I taped that was in Russian, and we visited this fall as part of my trip in the east.
- tapped She shook her head and tapped the letters nervously.
- teapot "Clear these things away, Morton," Sir Allan said, pointing to some dainty marvels of china and a Japanese teapot , which stood on a little round table between two chairs, "and bring me a loose jacket from my room.
- trapper The hunter and trapper was the pioneer.
- trappist He endeavoured to sum up what he had been able to observe of himself in this Trappist monastery.
- trope Especially, I think, the vague and awful allusiveness of old Mr. Weller when he reminds his little grandson of his delinquencies under the trope or figure of their being those of another little boy, is really in the style both of the irony and the domesticity of the poorer classes.
- Rapped "Now don't be a crook," rapped out Wiley angrily.
- Reaped Lady Macleod in this case had pulled the string, and thus reaped the advantage of her alacrity.
- Trooped And then a bell rang, and the girls trooped up the steps into the house, and the business of the morning began.
- Crept On we crept; once more we stopped to listen.
- Strapped "6. Neither the pilot nor passenger was strapped in.
- drapes I don't see why a man or woman who drapes the human figure in stuffs, isn't an artist as well as the man or woman who drapes it in paint or clay.
- DRAT Drat the thing, I wish it were done, or that I had no other writing to do.
73 words made from the letters TRAPET
3 letter words made from TRAPET:ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, ate, atp, ear, eat, epa, era, ert, eta, par, pat, pea, per, pet, pre, rap, rat, rep, ret, tap, tar, tat, tea, ter, tet.
4 letter words made from TRAPET:aper, pare, part, pate, pear, peat, pert, prae, prat, rape, rapt, rate, reap, tape, tare, tarp, tart, tate, tear, teat, tera, trap, trat.
5 letter words made from TRAPET:apter, paret, pater, patre, petta, praet, prate, preta, ratte, taper, tarte, tater, teatr, tetra, trapt, trate, treat, treta.
6 letter words made from TRAPET:patter, tapert.