What is the correct spelling for TRAPIZOD?
This word (Trapizod) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRAPIZOD
- trapeze That they might lose nothing of their fine physical condition, the Circus Boys had rented an old carpenter shop, which they rigged up as a gymnasium, fitting it with flying rings, trapeze bars and such other equipment as would serve to keep them in trim for the coming season's work.
- trapped And then you wonder what we learned while we've been trapped here We figured out how to adapt here – Point of No Return by Geto Boys
- trappist He seized him by his shoulders, shook him angrily from one side to another, and shouted: "I will teach you to say your Pater Noster, and get up in the night like a Trappist !"
- tripos The word tripos is supposed to refer to the three-legged stool formerly used at the examinations for these honors, though some derive it from the three brackets formerly printed on the back of the paper.
- Trapdoor The trapdoor had shut itself high above their heads.
- tripods Amongst his religious offerings, there was extant, even in our days, the small figure of Minerva in the citadel, having lost the gold that covered it; and a shrine in the temple of Bacchus, under the tripods , that were presented by those who won the prize in the shows of plays.
- trapezes Two of the men hung on their trapezes , one by his hands and the other by his legs.
265 words made from the letters TRAPIZOD
4 letter words made from TRAPIZOD:adit, airt, aoid, aoiz, arid, artz, arzt, atop, atzo, daiz, dari, dart, datz, diat, diaz, dior, dirt, dita, ditz, doar, dopa, drip, drop, droz, dzor, iora, iota, izar, odra, oita, orad, oraz, orti, otzi, ozar, ozat, ozia, paid, paio, pair, paiz, pari, part, pato, pido, pita, pitz, podi, poit, port, poti, prat, priz, prod, raid, raio, raiz, rapt, ratz, razo, rdio, riaz, rido, riot, ritz, riza, rizo, road, rodz, roiz, rota, rotz, rozi, taiz, taro, tarp, tazo, tiao, tido, tipo, tiro, toad, toda, todi, topi, tord, trad, trap, traz, trio, trip, tzar, zair, zard, zari, zaro, ziad, zipa, zira, ziro, zito, zoar, zoid, zord, zori, zrtp.
3 letter words made from TRAPIZOD:ado, adp, adz, aid, air, apr, apt, arp, art, atp, azo, azt, dat, dia, dip, dit, doa, dot, ida, ido, idp, iod, ipo, ira, oar, oat, opt, pad, par, pat, pia, pid, pit, poa, pod, poi, pot, pro, rad, rap, rat, rid, rio, rip, rit, rod, rot, tad, tai, tao, tap, tar, tia, tip, tod, top, tor, tri, zap, zip.
5 letter words made from TRAPIZOD:adopt, airod, aitor, apito, ardoz, ariot, aritz, aroid, artio, artzi, atrio, atrip, azido, daito, daozi, dapto, darzi, diazo, diraz, doira, dorai, dorta, dotar, drazi, driot, drita, driza, iatro, itard, odair, oirad, oirat, ordaz, ortaz, otard, otari, otira, padro, pardi, parit, parot, parti, parto, patio, patri, patro, pirat, pirot, pitar, pitra, pitza, podra, poraz, poria, porta, portz, prado, prati, prato, pratz, prita, pritz, prodi, proia, proti, protz, radio, radoi, radzi, raido, raizo, rapid, rapti, ratio, rodat, rodia, ropid, rozit, taizo, tapir, tardi, tarzi, tazir, tipao, tiraz, todai, todar, topaz, topia, torda, triad, tripa, tropa, tzadi, zador, zaito, zardo, zarit, zator.