What is the correct spelling for TRAPPE?
This word (Trappe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRAPPE
- drape The most exquisite Greek taste, for instance, preferred to drape the lower part of the female figure, as in the Venus of Milo; also in men to shave the hair of the face and body, in order to maintain the purity and strength of the lines.
- draper The demeanour of the chemist and the draper towards each other was a sublime answer to the demands of the occasion; some people even said that the breach had been healed, but these were not of the discerning.
- frappe It resembled some vin frappe of rare vintage.
- tape He never knew the use of red tape , and was utterly unfit for the common business of life."
- tapper Yet before the first day of "Big Meeting time" had progressed to noon, Mark Tapper sat in close and secret conference with the strongest and most typical exponent of the old order of the hills.
- Rapper Andrew Bernstein (born February 7, 1974), better known by his stage name Abdominal, is a rapper from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
64 words made from the letters TRAPPE
3 letter words made from TRAPPE:ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, ate, atp, ear, eat, epa, era, ert, eta, pap, par, pat, pea, pep, per, pet, pre, rap, rat, rep, ret, tap, tar, tea, ter.
4 letter words made from TRAPPE:aper, pare, part, pate, pear, peat, pert, prae, prat, prep, rape, rapt, rate, reap, repp, tape, tare, tarp, tear, tera, trap.
5 letter words made from TRAPPE:apter, paper, paret, pater, patre, praet, prate, preta, rappe, repap, taper, tappe, trepp.