What is the correct spelling for TRAPTED?
This word (Trapted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRAPTED
- draped It was all draped and furnished with chintz, and had divans as wide as beds.
- reputed Silence is reputed to be golden, said Brooke, reflectively, and I really think there are cases when it is.
- traded He said he had already traded with responsible parties.
- trapped A moment later, and he knew he was trapped .
- treated The poor people saw that they were treated with more than justice-with kindness.
- tripod And who can expect the simple peasant girl, who now occupies the tripod , to speak in the tones of Homer?
- trusted If there were boys who could not be trusted while his back was turned, they must be made to remember him when he was out of sight, by punishment.
- Drafted Patients from all quarters, their homes, poor-houses, and even jails, might have been drafted for a season into these temples of health, and, having passed the charmed threshold, been restored in a few months to the outer world, never to return.
- Tempted If I thought your friend would not be round I should be tempted to try it for half an hour.
- Tripped He can't trip up the heels of an honest country boy and not get tripped up hisself.
- Tripled If also it were desired to separate the lead articles in the same manner the number of classes would be tripled.
- Trooped A few minutes later they trooped out again, when somebody announced that supper was ready.
- Trotted But he left his desk at once and half trotted up the aisle.
- Trumpeted The church-bell sounds where the elephant trumpeted of yore.
- Turreted Many types have been devised, including turreted automobile, mounting one or two rapid fire guns which can be turned in any direction.
- erupted And on the heels of the thought, Arabs erupted from the entrance through which they had come!
- tiptoed A faint noise behind them arrested their attention, and Frank tiptoed back toward the hen-house.
- dratted And now, for him to go into that dratted Horned Ram with his wages!
107 words made from the letters TRAPTED
3 letter words made from TRAPTED:ade, adp, ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, ate, atp, dat, dre, ear, eat, edp, epa, era, ert, eta, pad, par, pat, pea, per, pet, pre, rad, rap, rat, red, rep, ret, tad, tap, tar, tat, tdt, tea, ted, ter, tet.
5 letter words made from TRAPTED:adept, adret, apter, dartt, detar, drape, drept, pader, padre, paret, pater, patre, peard, petta, prade, praed, praet, prate, preda, preta, raped, ratte, taped, taper, tarte, tater, teatr, tetra, trade, trapt, trate, tread, treat, treta.
4 letter words made from TRAPTED:aper, dare, dart, date, dear, depr, pare, part, pate, pear, peat, pert, prae, prat, raed, rape, rapt, rate, read, reap, tape, tare, tarp, tart, tate, tear, teat, tera, trad, trap, trat, tted.