What is the correct spelling for TRATER?
This word (Trater) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TRATER
- crater In one mine-crater held by the Germans a shaft ran underneath called the Berlin Shaft-the way to Berlin, according to the Australians who dug it months ago.
- darter The authorities down at Darter are so far away they don't pay much attention to it, or just don't care."
- grater Then rasp them upon a Grater, and you shall have them all in a tender spungy Pap.
- prater Will he not be called by them a prater, a star-gazer, a good-for-nothing?
- rate The boy has not come back to Shetland again, at any rate.
- ratter He was a very good ratter, and also killed many snakes against which I pitted him.
- tartar After an abode there of three years, during which they obtained a knowledge of the Tartar language, they attached themselves to the company of an ambassador going to the court of Kublai, grand Khan of the Tartars, where they arrived after a year's journey.
- tate I heard Darrell take up the story and tell what he knew-and it was as much as I knew-of Jonah Wall, and what he knew of Phineas Tate also.
- tater I wish't he was this tater, so I do!
- tatter Is this my reward for having put good clothes on your back when you were a poor, starved, miserable, tatter-shod ragamuffin?
- tracer The Tracer of Lost Persons sank into abstraction again.
- trade I to steal your sheep or your rack or anything that belongs to you or to your trade!
- trader But the intended interpretation is "he who has much to barter" or "the great trader."
- trait That trait she had inherited from her mother.
- traitor You can only be a traitor to yourself.
- treat He's gwine treat you white, an' it's time you's gittin' married.
- trite Another feature which distinguishes the minor poet in prose or verse is his investing a trite idea with an emotion out of all proportion.
- trotter And there I stayed in dry dock for three weeks, while the doctor done his best to patch up my busted trotter and get me off the ways and into active service again.
- Rated Christ had accepted the service of one who now rated his own value so low.
- Rater I've sailed a half-rater, and I don't mind getting wet, not a bit."
35 words made from the letters TRATER
3 letter words made from TRATER:are, art, ate, ear, eat, era, err, ert, eta, rat, ret, tar, tat, tea, ter, tet.
4 letter words made from TRATER:rare, rate, rear, tare, tart, tate, tear, teat, tera, trat.
5 letter words made from TRATER:ratte, tarte, tater, teatr, tetra, traer, trate, treat, treta.