What is the correct spelling for TRATIS?
This word (Tratis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRATIS
- gratis But I think mid-afternoon is the best hour to see them, and it is then that I will invite the reader to accompany me, instructing him to turn to the left on entering, and get his gratis billet of admission to the rooms from the polite officials there in charge, who will ask for his card, and inquire his country and city, but will not insist upon his street and his number in it.
- rates I suppose we all pay much about the same rates .
- straits I was then eighteen years old, I am now over eighty-six; and the straits of Time have widened and widened with every year, so that many things appear to have been carried away into forgetfulness by the stress and flow of full waters.
- treatise As this is not a mathematical treatise , it will be impossible for us to discuss the proofs which Newton has given, and which have commanded the immediate and universal acquiescence of all who have taken the trouble to understand them.
- Trays That morning when the breakfast trays came he walked over into the Nurse's room and picked hers up, table and all, carrying it across the hall.
- Treaties Foreigners with whom we have treaties will trust our citizens on the faith of this engagement; and the citizens of different states will do the same.
- Travis When I was in America I played against Mr. Travis once or twice, and though he was then in the improving stage and evidently not at the top of his career, I felt that he was a man who might very likely do great things in the future.
- Rats On the hill, about one hundred feet above the town, is the castle, which has seen a good many stirring events in its time; but its only garrison now consists of a single individual, who, I suppose, is placed there to prevent the rats from taking possession.
- trades Ettor, in "Industrial Unionism," page 21, tells us, that the I. W. W. does not organize by trades , but by industries: "All the workers in any plant, factory, mine, mill or any given industry in a given locality organize in one Local Industrial Union.
- traits The more, therefore, we examine them, the more we shall find that they are original in their composition and general tone, and that they are strongly marked with the original genius of their author, as well as with the more peculiar traits of the national character,-the ground, no doubt, on which they have always been favourites at home, and less valued than they deserve to be abroad.
- trails He is equally cunning in discovering traps, even traps buried in one of his trails .
- treats "By the Earl de Valence, prince," answered he; "he has now in this castle a beautiful lady, whom he brought from a foreign land, and treats in a manner unbecoming a knight or a man."
- trains At Dordrecht, when the trains came through, peasants passed scores of babies' milk-bottles into the cars.
- tracts For the next twenty years he threw himself into the contest, and poured forth a succession of tracts , in English and Latin, upon the various public questions at issue.
- traitors "There are not many traitors in England, I believe; but they are as likely to be found in one place as another, according to my experience.
- TREADS "If your daughter will have me as her husband, ever will I endeavor to make the path on which she treads smooth and beautiful for her feet," cried the poor young man.
- TARTS Next appeared tarts and cakes and intricate pastries, and later, after another spectacle, comfits and great moulds of conserves in fanciful and curious forms,-the whole liberally helped down with varied wines, and joyously protracted with music, dancing and tableaux.
56 words made from the letters TRATIS
3 letter words made from TRATIS:air, art, ira, irs, ras, rat, rit, sat, sir, sit, tai, tar, tat, tia, tit, tri.
4 letter words made from TRATIS:airs, airt, arts, sari, siar, sita, star, stir, tart, tati, tits, trat, tsar.
5 letter words made from TRATIS:airts, astir, ittar, raits, raitt, ratti, ritts, sarti, satir, satit, satti, siart, sirat, sitar, sitta, stair, start, stati, stria, taits, tiars, tirat, tirta, tista, trait, trsat, tsair.