What is the correct spelling for TRE?
This word (Tre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRE
- are Where are you boys going?
- ire Ere long he felt a very strange desire To brave that Water-Spirit's foaming ire !
- ore The processes which I had discovered made it possible to obtain the entire quantity of silver contained in the ore .
- re And she would run round and round the house, trying to find a door or window open by which she might re -enter it.
- tare Thrasillus faining to ayde and assist him, came behind, and cut off the hinder legges of Lepolemus Horse, in such sort that hee fell downe to the ground with his master: and sodainely the Boare came upon Lepolemus and furiously tare and rent him with his teeth.
- te Not even a Te Deum?
- tee "Poor child," he was thinking to himself; "she didn't tee -off well, in the beginning of this game, and she encountered the worst hazard of her life when she came up against her own unyielding pride.
- tie After a moment's thought, Skag said: "Will it tie me up?"
- tire I climbed slowly, and was careful not to tire myself.
- toe Mr. Zanti, meanwhile, went round the room on tip-toe, examining everything, sometimes shaking his huge head in disapproval, sometimes nodding his appreciation.
- tore He carefully tore off the signature, and when the messenger boy appeared, gave it to him.
- tree "Like a tree falling," said one.
- trek Still, our trek to the stars would turn in on itself if they got here first.
- trey I said I'm TRIGGA TREY She said I'm WORKIN WORKIN BABY WHEN I'm WORKIN I GET PAID (what?) Plus I got this tooly goons lerkin every day So don't get foolish with me or I gotta let it spray (fo sure) – Paper Planes by trey songz
- true "Soldier, soldier come from the wars, Why don't you march with my true love?" "We're fresh from off the ship an' 'e's maybe give the slip, An' you'd best go look for a new love." – Soldier, Soldier by Rudyard Kipling
- try Oh! He'll never cease to try. Oh! Baby it's do or die. – How Can I Say Good-Bye by Unknown Author
- tyre He thanks your grace; names himself Pericles, A gentleman of Tyre , Who only by misfortune of the seas Bereft of ships and men, cast on this shore. – Pericles, Prince of Tyre: Act II, scene III by Unknown Author
- Ere Had it not been for the comfort and friendship which you and Guatemoc your cousin have given me, I think that ere now I should be dead. Of a skimmington-ride through the naiborhood, ere Folk had proof o' wold Sweatley's decay. Whereupon decent people all stood in a stare, Saying Tim and his lodger should risk it, and pair: – Additions by Thomas Hardy
- The sometimes to see 'em, and not to see 'em; now the ship boring the moon with her main-mast, and anon swallowed with yest and froth, as you'ld thrust a cork into a hogshead. And then for the – The Winter's Tale: Act III, scene III by Unknown Author
- TR Your tr-reaty wit' Russia!