What is the correct spelling for TREDGES?
This word (Tredges) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TREDGES
- bridges By his own act he had put himself in this place and had burned his bridges behind him.
- dredge If very juicy, dredge with flour and fry slowly in hot fat till tender.
- dregs A bitter cup had now been mingled for the people of Williamsburgh and Pedee; and they were doomed to drain it to the dregs : but in the end it proved a salutary medicine.
- trudge Uncle Bobo would sometimes hire a donkey-chair, and trudge by her side as it rolled along the esplanade, or was taken down to the edge of the water, where she loved to sit and think, and listen to the sweet music of the chime of the waves.
- Dredged It will be seen from the map that the dredged sea channel by which our vessel will reach deep water on the Pacific passes to the west of the Isle of Naos instead of to the east, as was proposed in the earlier plans.
- Trudged He trudged to and fro in the immediate vicinity of the vehicle, at times whistling cheerily to show there was no trouble on his mind; and again, when it was impossible to continue the melody because of the sorrow in his heart, repeated to his mother that nothing serious could have befallen the absent one, that probably he had unconsciously wandered a long distance from the camp on the trail of game.
- Trees They had left dead and dying trees standing.
- trades 15,763. But in other trades , merchants have to lay out their cash in wages and take their chance of a return?
- treks Hardy men and women these were who braved the dangers of wild beasts and the terrors of the fever country, yet these treks to the north were as certain annual functions as the Nachtmaals in the churches.
- triggers One had double tubes mounted side-by-side, and double triggers ; the other had an octagonal tube mounted over a round tube, and a loop extension on the trigger-guard.
- grudges People who met with all outward friendliness, and belonged to the same party, might have grudges half a century old, but not yet forgotten.
- trudges Down the stem or tree-trunk he trudges , head first, fighting with gravitation, until he reaches the ground.
- tresses The sunbeams glittered upon tresses of a kindred colour-among which they seemed delighted to linger.
- trekkers To the south bands of Boer adventurers entered Zululand, the first of them as trekkers , the rest as auxiliaries to one of the native chiefs, who were at war with one another.
- drudges Perhaps, if Moses had approached the Hebrew drudges as we approach men equally weary and oppressed, they would not have bowed their heads and worshipped.
- ridges Should it form roughly or in ridges the hand may be dipped in water to impart increased moisture to it.
- dredgers What's that two-em-dashed thing up ahead, one of the harbor dredgers ?
- dredges Of late engineers have, in effect, been undoing with levels and scoops and dredges what nature did in a mighty upheaval.
- car-sharing The car-sharing company Uber has entered Costa Rica, but the government has stated that is allowed to operate.
94 words made from the letters TREDGES
4 letter words made from TREDGES:deer, degr, dreg, edge, ered, erse, erst, eter, etre, gede, gedr, gets, reed, reeg, rege, rest, rete, sede, seed, seer, sege, sere, sree, tree.
5 letter words made from TREDGES:deger, dereg, deres, derge, deste, deter, detre, drees, dregs, drese, edger, edges, egers, egert, egest, egret, erste, ester, geers, geert, gerde, gerdt, gerst, geter, grede, greed, greet, redes, reeds, reest, reset, reste, retes, seder, sedge, seert, segre, seret, serge, stede, steed, steeg, steer, stege, teers, teres, terse, treed, trese.
3 letter words made from TREDGES:des, dre, dts, eeg, erg, ert, ese, esr, est, gee, get, gsr, red, res, ret, see, set, ted, tee, teg, ter.