What is the correct spelling for TRETED?
This word (Treted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TRETED
- tested I do not believe that it is possible for any man to tell his capacity for crime until he has been tested.
- traded Their ships went everywhere to trade, and wherever they traded a few of them usually settled, and where they settled they made money, sending most of it home.
- tread She must have a heavy tread if it is anything like Carnaby's," Lalage returned pleasantly.
- treated Really, Peter, you're like a boy of ten-you don't deserve to be treated as a grown-up person."
- treed Yes, they did, an' I set under a pinyon holdin' the pup, while Tige kept the cougar treed.
- tried "I know, and I tried to tell them that.
- trite Our Creator did not make love of country a trite virtue, but a passion, and set it in our bodies along with our other passions.
- trusted My uncle always trusted you."
- Rated The appreciation of certain apparent characteristic peculiarities has been less satisfactory; differences having been over-rated and points of similarity wondered at rather than investigated.
- Targeted Some were targeted simply to acquire information for developing a story but others were vocal critics of news media companies and may have been targeted to obtain information with which to influence criminal investigations, civil suits, and Parliamentary hearings.
- Tented The tented entrance to the house was guarded by a solid phalanx of men in uniform.
- Toted When the unconscious little boy began to be overcome with fatigue she "toted" him on her strong shoulders.
- Trended His first shot for the opening in front proved a failure, for he touched the wall across the pool, but finding which way it trended he was not long in reaching the place where it gradually narrowed like a funnel- their voices helping, for as they spoke in whispers the echoes came back from closer and closer, the water deepened a little, and then Vince was able to extend the cudgel and touch the wall on either side.
- Trotted He refused to ride, and trotted along with his head down.
- trued Another method of grinding flat surfaces is to mount the emery wheel beneath a table T in Fig. 2048, letting the top of the wheel emerge through an opening in the table, and sliding the work upon the trued upper surface of the table.
- retied However, the cord was retied with sundry strong knots, and, after an interruption of a few minutes, we resumed our breakneck gallop, I being again sent on in front.