What is the correct spelling for TRIFLE?
This word ( Trifle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRIFLE
- terrible "You yourself in Paris only a few weeks ago were in terrible danger.
- terribly I love you and want so terribly for you to love me back."
- travel I believe you; but for the future I will travel only with my husband.
- tribal Hopi Joe and his Indian dancers gave an unusually fine exhibition of their tribal dances for the visitors.
- triple But, for the reasons I have given, the case, if possible, will be worse by the proposed remedy, by the triple fraternal interior analogy,-an analogy itself most fruitful, and more foodful than the old Ephesian statue with the three tier of breasts.
- trivial When he regarded her in such a way her doubts and fears seemed mean and trivial .
- trouble Yes, I will-that is what has been the trouble with me.