What is the correct spelling for TRIIP?
This word (Triip) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRIIP
- drip But one needed to hold the bar in thick gloves, because liquid air could drip off if one were not careful.
- drippy They have got you now and you're all damp and drippy , and your best girl is having one hysteric after another.
- drop In another moment he would drop down the other side out of sight.
- grip He had a good grip .
- rip What insanity had possessed the girl to rip her garment thus?
- strip I was ordered to strip .
- tip Take my tip , and turn-in and get a sleep.
- trap Death Trap There was no answer.
- trier Even the Roman legate, Vincent of Capua, gave way with the rest, and Paulinus of Trier alone stood firm, and was sent away to die in exile.
- trig The trig little sail-boat turned out to be a respectable yacht, steam, at that.
- trim They did not appear to see in Kurt the man, but only the trim , clean United States army uniform.
- trio The new occupant of The Locks was generally popular with the people, but the hotel trio made the absurd mistake of supposing that they were the people, therefore they talked of Dorris as though he were generally hated and despised.
- trip Maybe I'll have another ride up to London in a day or two, and if you like the trip , I'll give it you.
- tripe When the onion turns yellow, add the tripe and seasoning, boil up once more, and serve immediately, on toast.
- tripper A week-end tripper , or somebody with a flourish at each end of his name?
- trivia Gay commences his "Trivia" with an allusion to this- "When to assert the wall, and when resign-" and the epigram on the haughty courtier and the scholar is well known.
- troop By-and-by he wandered through the town, trailed by a troop of tenderfeet, till the women marked him, whereupon he fled back to the post and hugged the bar, for he was a bashful man.
- trope He fancied that this was some trope , some nice distinction, which he had not followed.
- troupe Her "Liliputian Troupe " scored a big success in Dublin and the provinces.
- trump You're always a trump .
- turnip Pouring ridicule upon the butt of the day, whose name of "Puritan" was by-and-by to be anagrammatized into "a turnip ," from the cropped roundness of his head, this drama became the play-goers' favourite.
- Tricia Catalogue with texts by Tricia Collins and Richard Milazzo, and Gary Indiana.
- Tromp Well, I s'pose they fixed 'em as the Dutchmen does De Ruyter and Von Tromp , put one on the knight-heads and t'other on the rudder-head.
- trips It is possible that either Julia or I, or maybe both of us, may be able to join some of these little desultory trips with you.