What is the correct spelling for TRILA?
This word (Trila) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TRILA
- atrial Two variants of the atrial switch operation exist - the Senning procedure which uses the patients own tissue (pericardium) to construct the baffle, and the Mustard procedure, which uses a synthetic material.
- drill That the holes we drill Are too deep to fill – Learn by Ari Hest
- rill A little rill, an offspring of the Black Torrent, tumbled down the side of the mountain behind the church, and ran frolicking irreverently through the old graveyard.
- tail Jack has more of a tail than you have, just as he has longer legs.
- tile Frequently we find the impression of an animal's foot on these bricks and tiles, formed when they were in a soft state before they were baked, and one tile recently found had the impression of a Roman baby's foot.
- till "I was waiting," said the voice, "till my turn should come."