What is the correct spelling for TRILLIN?
This word (Trillin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRILLIN
- drilling My father did not believe in drilling ornamental trees into rank and file, like a column of soldiers.
- thrilling One of the most picturesque and thrilling narratives of the war.
- tilling Here people live in the country to till the land and to live by tilling it; yet they don't call themselves 'peasants,' either.
- trailing Guess they didn't want you trailing round after them in the dry-goods store.
- trifling "I tell you, madam," cried he, fiercely, "this, is no time for trifling or deception.
- trill It was hot weather, and insects vexed the ear with an unwearied trill .
- trilling A canary-cage stood on the top, and the conversation was frequently interrupted by the piercing trilling of the little yellow bird.
- trillion The Goal of Project Gutenberg is to Give Away 1 Trillion eBooks!
- trillions Soon the gases, predominating, would carry with them the portions of the liquid shell continually collapsing; until the blast became one filled with millions of small masses, billions of smaller masses, and trillions of drops.
- tripling He therefore realized his land and turned it into a small capital, which he placed, after consulting with a friend of his who frequented the Stock Exchange, in foreign bonds, in shares and securities, thus doubling and tripling his revenue without any risk to his regular income.
- Trolling Beneath the sign of that inn there lounged a knot of officers wearing the flesh-coloured facings of the Buffs, and within a young baritone voice was uplifted and trolling, to the accompaniment of clinking glasses, a song of Mr. Shirley's: You virgins that did late despair To keep your wealth from cruel men, Tie up in silk your careless hair: Soft Peace is come again!