What is the correct spelling for TRIPPEED?
This word (Trippeed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TRIPPEED
- dropped "I dropped the name of Winslowe. And your box top spots get mopped and dropped and all your fake-ass East coast props brainstormed and locked – Hit 'Em Up by 2pac
- ripped Then he stopped, tore off his shirt, and ripped it with his right hand and his teeth into strips. Smoke some , Drink some get ripped, and make the girls party just stripped, – Get Down ( With The Neptunes ) by clipse
- stripped When she recovered, her head had been stripped of its beautiful hair by the doctor's order.
- tipped You feel for the stem, pull it gently, and, lo, it is many stems, which have crept their way under the tangle, and every one is tipped with a cluster of stars or round little buds each on its long stem, fairly begging to be picked.
- trapped I was born trapped, but now I tell you I'm free!
- tripod A measuring tape attached to the tripod showed the distance of the rifle above the surface of the water.
- tripper Let me impress upon you once for all that I am not a tripper.
- Dripped Our log fire was drowned out; the tent dripped steadily; our blankets got soppy; and three of us were so stiff that the least movement gave keen pain.
- Tripped He tripped down the gangway like a boy.
- Tripled In 1778 those who refused to take the oath were subjected to double taxation; in 1779 the tax was tripled.
- Trooped The passengers trooped off, waving salutations to their friends.
- gripped Ralston gripped his arm.