What is the correct spelling for TRIUPHS?
This word (Triuphs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRIUPHS
- tripos He-Foe-had taken a first-class in the Tripos , of course; and a fellowship on top of that.
- trophy Then pointing to the trophy set above its brim, he added, "It carries that which will sufficiently protect my head.
- truss None of these devices, however, present any advantage over the simple and comparatively painless rope truss described above.
- Traps This is common enough among fur-bearing animals to excite no comment; and it is sad now to remember that sometimes I would find animals drowned in my traps, that had previously suffered at the hands of other trappers.
- Trophies We then, carrying off the ammunition, and two of the guns as trophies, smashed up the others, and threw the saddles and the few articles of baggage we found, on the fire, retaining, however, one or two things which were likely to prove acceptable to our black guide, who was highly delighted with his share of the plunder.
- Truths She came to me and spoke rough truths about it-told me her notion of the tale in her own language.
- trims It's the big red one mother brought back from Paris-she paid a hundred francs for it at the Maison Cluny-and Emigration Jane thinks, though it's a bit too quiet for her taste, it'll do her a fair old treat when she trims it up with a bit more colour and one or two 'imitation ostridge' tips....
- triumphs You know that I get flowers, enjoy triumphs enough to satisfy me.
- toughs Some of the toughs that were in the gallery have threatened to mob the entire company!
- tries Not now, not after getting through so far, I'll not be taken alive, 'n the one that tries to take me'll not live either.
- trips When Uller travelled over the winter snow, to go out on hunting trips , he strapped snow-shoes on his feet.
- tariffs England was still engaged in the effort to monopolize ocean traffic by the operation of tariffs and navigation laws.
- troughs Get back a bit, and when they've had a drink, go over to the troughs .
- DRIPS A little water drips over the centre of the 40 feet high overhanging wall, which in wet weather would be a raging torrent.
- roughs Such deeds have been done, for there are roughs amongst the Malays, even as there are in civilised England.
- troupes But he is careful to note that the latter condition accompanied the representations given by strolling troupes in small villages or towns, while the former state was found where well paid and highly trained actors gave performances in rich municipalities.
- trios We sang until ten o'clock some of our best choruses, solos, duets, trios , etc.
127 words made from the letters TRIUPHS
3 letter words made from TRIUPHS:hip, hrt, hus, hut, irs, phi, pit, psi, pst, pus, put, rip, rit, rut, sip, sir, sit, sth, stp, sup, sur, tip, tiu, trh, tri, tsh, tup.
4 letter words made from TRIUPHS:hits, hpts, huit, hurt, husi, huts, phir, phut, pith, pits, pitu, priu, pruh, prut, ptui, puhi, puir, push, pust, puth, puts, rhus, riht, rips, rush, rust, ruth, ruts, ship, shit, shiu, shui, shut, spit, spur, stih, stir, stuh, suhr, suir, suit, thsr, thus, tihr, tihs, tiph, tips, tipu, trip, tsui, tsur, tuis, tupi, turp, tush, upis, urth, ushi, utri.
5 letter words made from TRIUPHS:hurts, phuts, piths, prust, pruth, puits, puris, pusht, putih, putri, ritsu, ritus, rushi, ruths, shirt, shiru, shiur, shtup, shuri, siptu, siput, sirup, sithu, situp, situr, spirt, spiru, sprit, spurt, sruti, strip, struh, stuhr, surti, sutri, thiru, thrip, trips, tupis, turps, tursi.