What is the correct spelling for TRIUPMH?
This word (Triupmh) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRIUPMH
- drip I have been forced to become the owner of the last proprietor's furniture-curtains which drip with dirt, a bed with a ragged counterpane, a bleared mirror in a gilt frame, and some ugly mahogany chairs and tables. Wet with thine own best blood shall drip Thy gnashing tooth and haggard lip; – Giaour, The by george gordon, lord byron
- drum If monotonous, the one note of the drum is very correct. For slaughterless wars I beat the drum, And the shilling I give to each new ally Is hope to live and courage to die. I know that new recruits shall come – Prelude by Robert Louis Stevenson
- rpm Meat grinder blades rotate at a much slower speed than blade grinders, which may rotate at speeds as high as 20,000 to 30,000 rpm ; an example is the Preethi Steele mixer-grinder, whose no-load speed is 23500 rpm and loaded speed is 11500rpm.
- trap Now, how did the fox know that the trap was sprung and was now harmless? Love's a trick, love's a trap Love's a hot chick with the clap – Casualty of Love by Unknown Author
- trauma Two of these are specifically set aside for acutely ill, severely ill, patients and these are referred to as trauma rooms. Sendin your body through some muthafuckin trauma I can dump the damn body you can scream for mama – Caution by mc eiht
- trim Before Aunt Charlotte heard of the sad condition of her throat, she had said she might go with Milly and Johnny and some of the older children in the village, to see the ladies trim the church. Then comes that big night, Giving the tree the trim You'll hear voices by starlight Singing a Yuletide hymn – Mistletoe and Holly by Frank Sinatra
- trip "That will be a very enjoyable trip ," he said. I tell them, "Mother took a trip" Well, I walk on pins and needles I hope my tongue don't slip – CALL LETTER BLUES by Bob Dylan
- tripe Canned tomatoes, canned corn, canned beans, canned meat, canned tripe , canned salmon.
- triple Many men have been, like Wilfrid, equally powerful by the Hand, by the Heart, by the Head; like him, the majority have abused their triple power.
- tripod On the right, in the centre, a large telescope, standing on a tripod , is directed through an open window.
- tripos The list of successful candidates for honours is printed on the same paper, hence the term "Tripos" applied to it.
- tripper The result was that the following year nearly every fisherman's wife had to turn lodging-house keeper, and not being spoiled by contact with the ordinary tripper , these worthy men and women made their visitors comfortable with but small profit to themselves.
- trireme The problem of construction of the trireme , and of the method of its propulsion, has exercised the ingenuity of scholars ever since the revival of letters.
- triumph "You would have it; but all might end in her triumph over us both.
- troupe The fox, hungering as he always hungers, foremost, lest other scavengers, like himself, shall steal the prize he seeks; a troupe of broad-antlered deer racing headlong down the valley; shaggy wolves, grey or red, lurking within the shadow, as though fearing the open daylight, or perhaps him whose voice has summoned them; these things they see, but their meaning is lost to the feathered wanderers, as they wing their way onward.
- Tripped One wonders if he really thought Jesus could be tripped up that way.
- Triply But usually excited states have more than one dominant configuration and so the ground state is more correlated due to: a) now including some configurations with higher excitations (triply and quadruply in MRCISD); b) the neglect of other dominant config
- trims The King trims Christmas trees, To give to good girls and boys, With tapers and trinkets of silver and gold, And all sorts of dainties and toys.
- trips The harness breaks all the while, and when I put the handle of the wagon between Splash's legs he falls down-it trips him up."
- tramps "The neighborhood swarms with beggars and tramps .
100 words made from the letters TRIUPMH
3 letter words made from TRIUPMH:hip, hrt, hum, hut, imp, mit, mph, mri, mut, phi, pit, put, rim, rip, rit, rpm, rum, rut, thm, tip, tiu, trh, tri, trm, tum, tup, ump.
4 letter words made from TRIUPMH:huit, hump, hurm, hurt, itum, mihr, miur, muhi, muhr, muir, murt, muth, muti, phir, phum, phut, pith, pitu, pium, prim, priu, pruh, prum, prut, ptui, puhi, puir, pumi, puth, rihm, riht, rimu, ruhm, rump, ruth, thim, thum, tihm, tihr, timu, tiph, tipu, trim, trip, tumi, tupi, turp, uitm, umit, umri, urmi, urth, utri.
5 letter words made from TRIUPMH:mirth, mithu, muhri, murph, murti, muthi, pruth, purim, putih, putri, rumph, thiru, thrip, thrum, thump, thurm, timur, trium, trump, turim.