What is the correct spelling for TROPHRY?
This word (Trophry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TROPHRY
- drapery 2199. I suppose the reason for paying in goods is really, that you manage to make two profits: the profit upon the drapery , and then the profit upon the re-sale of the hosiery?
- dreary Dreary and dreadful, Sir Patrick, was it not?" It is so sad and dreary every where I roll oh mama how I miss the prairie and my Minnesota home – My Minnesota Home by Meryl Streep
- drollery He held a large gold-headed cane in his hand, and looked about with an expression of very equivocal drollery , mingled with fear.
- drover Some o' them drover men that comes from Canady looks as if they didn't care what they did, but I look 'em right in the eye every time.
- periphery To manufacture, therefore, is to work from the periphery to the centre, or, as the philosophers say, from the many to the one.
- tracery The same diminutive and misty tracery , as before, was to be seen on the light background of the threatening horizon, looking not unlike the faintest shadows cast upon some brighter surface by the deception of the phantasmagoria.
- treachery "Don't be alarmed," he said; "I'm not going to be guilty of treachery ."
- treasury Things were not going well at the treasury ; Schwartz and his crowd were making demands that were hard to supply, and behind all that, Fleming was afraid to go out alone at night.
- trickery Nye, maddened by the Chinaman's trickery , rushed at him, 24 packs of cards spilling from the tong-man's long sleeves.
- trophy There was no need to ask who had given Chicken Little the trophy .
- trove The two friends had been asked around by the Juggins boy to inspect a wonderful assortment of treasure trove that an old and peculiar uncle, with a fad for collecting curios of every description, and who was at present out in India, had sent to his young nephew and namesake.
- Trophies During the next fortnight these trophies of his sport continued to arrive at brief intervals, and they were accompanied by letters, giving in almost journal form graphic descriptions of the streams he had fished, their surrounding scenery, and the amusing peculiarities of the natives.
- Trevor Mrs. Trevor came toward the group, and announced supper.
56 words made from the letters TROPHRY
3 letter words made from TROPHRY:hop, hot, hoy, hrt, hyo, opt, orr, pot, pro, pry, pyr, rho, rot, tho, top, tor, toy, trh, try, tyr.
4 letter words made from TROPHRY:horr, hory, hypo, opry, phor, phot, phyo, port, poth, poty, rohp, ropy, rort, roth, thor, thro, tohr, topy, torr, tory, troy, typo, tyro, tyrr, yohr.
5 letter words made from TROPHRY:horry, phyto, porth, porty, proth, rophy, rorty, thorr, thyro, tropy, typho.