What is the correct spelling for TROPIES?
This word (Tropies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TROPIES
- traipse Frank-my son-in-law, you know, that lives in White Water-telephoned down this morning that the trained nurse had left, an' little Elsie was ailin', an' the hired girl so green, an' nothin' would do but that Sylvia must traipse up there to help Ruth before I could say 'Jack Robinson.
- tripos Icelandic is now given with English and Anglo-Saxon as optional subjects for the examination at Cambridge for the Modern Language Tripos .
- troops "I don't think so," said Massingbred, "nor do the troops think so.
- trope We are told of it all in wonderful trope and imagery-of his last fight over sin, and of his victory.
- tropics The night became dark and, what is a rare occurrence under the tropics , very still.
- tropism In all experiments on this subject we should take into account the possible influence of osmotic pressure, since many of the causes of tactism or tropism also modify the osmotic pressure at the point of action, and it is possible that this modification is the true cause of the phenomenon.
- Tories But it was the Tories who cheered.
- Traps No; I ha'n't ever set my traps for anybody.
- Trophies The numerous battle-trophies which enter into the decoration of the interior of this cathedral seemed to us a little incongruous, though quite common in this country, and indeed in other parts of Europe.
- drops "There 's some heavy drops falling now," muttered another.
- tries One tries to lead a decent life, but one can't.
- trips After making several trips about Svartevoeg, arranging caches for the return, studying the ice and land, I decided to make the final start on the Polar sea on March 18, 1908. The time had come to part with most of our faithful Eskimo companions.
- ropes The ropes , or cables still remained, however.
- troupes Je ne peux pas laisser tirer les troupes sur la garde nationale."
- tropes They have confused tropes , or figures of speech, or imagery with imagination.
- troopers He got out in a hurry with no provisions, and if he went into the settlement for some it would put the troopers on to his trail.
230 words made from the letters TROPIES
4 letter words made from TROPIES:eipo, epos, eris, eros, erst, esop, opet, orte, orti, oser, otis, peor, peri, pert, peso, pest, peto, pier, pits, poer, poet, poit, pore, port, pose, post, poti, pots, pros, reit, rest, reti, ries, riot, ripe, rips, rise, rite, rope, rose, rote, rots, seoi, seor, sept, sire, site, sore, sort, spit, spot, step, stir, stop, teip, tepi, tero, teso, tier, ties, tipo, tips, tire, tiro, toei, toer, tope, topi, tops, tore, trei, treo, trio, trip.
5 letter words made from TROPIES:eorsi, epist, ister, istoe, istre, itpos, itser, oestr, opter, orest, osier, osite, oster, oteri, peros, persi, perst, pesti, petro, piert, piest, piets, pires, piros, pirot, piste, piter, pitre, poets, poire, poise, pores, poser, posie, posit, poste, poter, potes, presi, preso, preti, preto, pries, prise, prose, proti, ptero, pties, reios, reist, repot, resit, resto, riets, risto, rites, ropes, rosit, rosti, rotes, rotie, rotis, seito, septi, serot, siero, siret, sirop, sirte, siter, sitoe, soire, soper, spier, spire, spirt, spite, spore, sport, sprit, steir, stipe, stire, stoep, stoer, store, strei, strep, strip, stroe, strop, tiers, tires, tirso, toper, toser, treis, treos, tries, trios, tripe, trips, trise, triso, troie, trois, trope.
3 letter words made from TROPIES:eos, epi, ert, esr, est, ies, ipo, ire, irs, iso, ops, opt, ore, pei, per, pes, pet, pie, pit, poe, poi, pot, pre, pro, psi, pst, rep, res, ret, rio, rip, rit, roe, rot, sep, set, sip, sir, sit, sop, sot, stp, ter, tie, tip, toe, top, tor, tri.