What is the correct spelling for TROPYS?
This word (Tropys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TROPYS
- atropos It represents Apollo as descending into the realms of darkness and pleading with the Fate Sisters for the life of Admetus, the thread of which Atropos is about to clip; and shows how he obtained for him a conditional reprieve by intoxicating the sisters with wine.
- dropsy You know 'e 'ad dropsy , an' 'e swell up-oh, 'e did swell; 'is own mother wouldn't 'ave known 'im.
- tops Out in front the fern tops were dimly lighted to the edge of the clearing.
- tripos The name of Tripos is said to have been given to the place, because the daughters of Triopus used to lament there the fate of Apollo.
- troops A long winter and summer had passed since the troops marched away from Leauvite, and now another winter was passing.
- trope The trope was an early adornment of poetry as rhythm was.
- tropics I've seen too many of the bloody things in the tropics , and it pays me to keep out of 'em.
- tropism "And now," said my friend, "that is what we call a 'tropism,' and all life is a tropism .
- Trays As we came back the darkness was falling and there were fires in most of the houses on trays of earth and the light shone through the bamboo walls, and we could see figures sitting beside them, either for warmth or possibly to get away from mosquitoes.
- Traps "There; let them open my traps, and fetch me a pair of slippers and a dressing-gown," broke in the traveller; "and be sure to have a good fire in my bedroom.
- drops Great drops stood out on his forehead and into his eyes crept a look of horror.
- trips How many trips do you plan to make with this flower garden, anyway?
- ropes One of the ropes which held the bar had parted!
- droops It has a cupid's bow and it droops at the corners.
- TOPSY Everything in the usually orderly room was topsy-turvy, and everywhere there was evidence of hurried flight.
- treys If the urge came to him, and the surety that he was going to bet, he would wager everything in his wallet, all that he could borrow, on a pair of treys .
- tromps Van Tromps have always been recognized, and there was a moment about fifty years after the artist's death when they had a considerable vogue in the French Court.
- troupes In what is called the Michael Theatre the best French troupes only appear; and it may be safely said that the average performances excel those of Paris.
- tropes But when freakish tropes take the place of poetry then we ought to rebel.
- troopers Only-" and she looked up at him with appealing eyes-"Jake hasn't got very far yet, and we had word that the police troopers are out after him."
- strops He strops his razor, or perhaps selects a blade already sharpened for his convenience.
- trows The sounds were like a child's cry, blended with the sharp short barking noise which is supposed to be the manner in which trows give expression to their mirth; and these vocal utterances were supplemented by a sound of scratching and thumping applied to the boards.
62 words made from the letters TROPYS
4 letter words made from TROPYS:opry, port, post, posy, pots, poty, pros, prys, ropy, rosy, rots, roys, sort, spot, spry, stop, styr, syro, tops, topy, tory, tosy, troy, typo, tyro.
3 letter words made from TROPYS:ops, opt, pot, pro, pry, pst, pyr, rot, sop, sot, soy, spy, stp, sty, top, tor, toy, try, tyr.
5 letter words made from TROPYS:porty, potsy, prosy, pyots, pyros, rosty, royst, ryots, sport, spyro, story, strop, torys, tropy, troys, tryps, typos, yorps.