What is the correct spelling for TROUCH?
This word (Trouch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TROUCH
- broach It seemed that this was a matter which had lain at the back of each mind; that each had feared to broach ; that each, now, was glad to discuss.
- brooch The yellow brooch was definite, cold, stony eyes hung a little above it, over those a high white forehead-otherwise merely a black shadow putting out the fire.
- crouch From the time Crouch was arrested, down to this very afternoon when the Judge sentenced him, not one of his people has ever turned up,-no father, mother, wife, nor child,-not one."
- grouch I hear nothing else from the women of the Bates family, but I didn't even know the men had a grouch .
- grouchy What makes Ignace so grouchy to-day, I wonder?
- torch And the officer, recognized, flashing an electric torch , passed on.
- touch I didn't touch him-inside!
- touchy "I s'pose you think I'm awful touchy ," she broke out at last, "an' mebbe I am; but before I promise to marry anybody, there's two things he's got to promise me-he's got to sign the pledge, an' he's got to get even with that felluh Barden."
- trash They always spent all their money upon other people's trash and then said they could not afford to help on your own books!
- trench He managed to get back to our lines, having lost his way a bit, and tumbled into our trench ."
- trochee The Yankee precentor caught the tune and tried to lead, but Uncle Jimmie's voice soared over him with the rapture of a lark and the shriek of an eagle, two or three more pair of hands clapped time, the other Suez pastor took a trochee , and the four preachers filed down from the high pulpit, singing as they came.
- troth By my troth , he shall not have this!
- trough It's small, but we got a bed fixed ther', an' you ken clean yourself at the trough out back.
- troupe He told her that they were mandoline singers belonging to a troupe of Neapolitans, whose manager had thrown them over, and they were now in search of an engagement.
- trout He had been hurt, by a hawk perhaps, or a big trout , or a mink; or he had swallowed a bone; or maybe he was just a weak little fellow with no accounting for it.
- truce I'm hoping things have cooled down a bit and we can call a truce ."
- truck Mr. M'Lennan says that 'there is no such thing as truck ; and payment, when payment is owing, is made in cash.
- truth I did not know myself quite how far that which she had said was the truth .
- troughs Animals may be infected directly, as by licking, and in calves by sucking, or indirectly by such things as infected manure, hay, utensils, drinking troughs , railway cars, animal markets, barnyards, and pastures.
- touche The French midshipman, who was profuse in his expressions of gratitude for being allowed to return to look after his sick messmate, told me that his name was La Touche .
65 words made from the letters TROUCH
4 letter words made from TROUCH:chou, chuo, chut, curt, hour, hout, huor, huot, hurt, rohu, rotc, roth, rout, ruch, ruth, ruto, tchr, thor, thou, thro, toch, tohr, tohu, tour, tuho, tuoh, tuor, turo, uroh, urth, utor.
3 letter words made from TROUCH:cot, cro, crt, cur, cut, hot, hrt, hut, oct, otc, out, rho, roc, rot, rut, thc, tho, tor, trh, uro, utc.
5 letter words made from TROUCH:court, couth, curth, curto, oucht, rotch, rouch, routh, tohru, torch, touch, truco, turco.