What is the correct spelling for TROUGHT?
This word (Trought) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TROUGHT
- drought The soil and climate are unsuited to the growth of large trees, but adapted to scrub jungle of a drought -resisting type, which at one time covered very large areas from the Jamna to the Jhelam.
- taught I suppose they taught you something?
- trot You must be tired after your tournament, and a trot of twenty miles at its termination.
- trough Why, of course I did, but you might as well try to reason with a stone trough ."
- trout "Why, your Majesty's step-daughter, the Princess Gold-Tree, to be sure," answered the trout .
- wrought A change had been wrought upon Greeley.
- Brought Not brought Miss Buffkin to-day?
- Droughts In most districts a comparatively wide area of ground is required to feed what would be deemed in western America a moderate herd or flock, because the pasture is thin, droughts are frequent, and locusts sometimes destroy a large part of the herbage.
- troughs The man pointed down across the trampled sand towards the cattle-troughs.
93 words made from the letters TROUGHT
4 letter words made from TROUGHT:ghor, gohr, goht, gort, goth, gott, gout, groh, grot, grut, gthu, guro, guth, guto, hour, hout, hugo, huor, huot, hurt, ough, rohu, roth, rout, rugh, ruth, ruto, rutt, thog, thor, thot, thou, thro, thug, tohr, tohu, torg, tort, tour, tout, trgu, trot, tugh, tuho, tuoh, tuor, turo, tuto, ugoh, urgo, uroh, urth, utor.
5 letter words made from TROUGHT:groth, grout, gutto, hurtt, hutto, ought, ougth, rough, routh, routt, rutog, thout, thuot, tohru, tough, troth, trout, trugo, truth, turgo, tutor.
3 letter words made from TROUGHT:gur, gut, hog, hot, hrt, hug, hut, out, rho, rot, rug, rut, tho, tog, tor, tot, trh, tug, uro.