What is the correct spelling for TROUP?
This word (Troup) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TROUP
- croup A chill, a touch of croup , an agonised watching, and the tiny thing lay dead.
- droop She never glanced toward where I stood, yet I instantly marked the quick droop of her eyes, the faint pink that overspread her cheek.
- drop He asked me to drop into his studio, from time to time.
- drupe The flowers, which appear in May and June, are like those of the preceding variety; and the drupe , which matures in the early part of the year, has a long stem.
- group Mauperin good-evening with his eyes as he passed, and walked straight across to the group where Denoisel was.