What is the correct spelling for TROUPHY?
This word (Trouphy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TROUPHY
- atrophy The paralysis of the arms is of the lower neurone type, and the muscles are flaccid and undergo atrophy ; the legs may exhibit a more complete degree of paralysis of the upper neurone type, with exaggeration of the knee-jerks.
- rough Maybe he would not have been so rough if he had known that any one besides the children was looking on. Rise up in the morning with the will that, smooth or rough, You'll grin. Sink to sleep at midnight, and although you're feeling tough, Yet grin. – Grin by Robert W. Service
- strophe Wilt not the wail of thy old injustice and suffering prolong itself until the new strophe of hope shall be lost and forgotten?
- tough They're my masters; as they've been of tough fellows before me. Your love is so tough I swear i just can't get enough – Baby It's Love by Diana Ross
- triumph It was my triumph .
- trophy But there has been one trophy of the war at which I look with rejoicing; 15,000 Fingoes rescued from slavery is something to be thankful for.
- trough Keep the bottom of the trough in which you feed your horses grain, plastered over with a mixture of equal parts of salt and ashes, that they may eat a little of it when they please.
- troupe Gentle Northumberland, If thy Offences were vpon Record, Would it not shame thee, in so faire a troupe , To reade a Lecture of them?
- troughs The morning and night feed usually consists of a moist mixed feed fed in troughs ; while the noon feed is whole corn thrown on the ground.
118 words made from the letters TROUPHY
3 letter words made from TROUPHY:hop, hot, hoy, hrt, hut, hyo, opt, out, pot, pro, pry, put, pyr, pyu, rho, rot, rut, tho, top, tor, toy, trh, try, tup, tyr, uro.
4 letter words made from TROUPHY:hory, hour, hout, huor, huot, hurt, hypo, opry, ouph, phor, phot, phou, phut, phyo, phyu, port, poth, poty, pour, pout, pruh, prut, puth, puto, puyo, rohp, rohu, ropy, roth, rout, rouy, rupo, ruth, ruto, ruyt, thor, thou, thro, tohr, tohu, topy, tory, tour, troy, tuho, tuoh, tuor, tupy, turo, turp, typo, tyro, uhry, uroh, urth, utor, yohr, yoru, yuro, yurt.
5 letter words made from TROUPHY:houpt, hurty, phyto, porth, porty, pouty, proth, prout, pruth, purty, rophy, roupy, routh, ruphy, ryuho, thury, thyro, tohru, touhy, toury, tropy, troup, troyu, tuohy, typho, yothu, yourt, youth.
6 letter words made from TROUPHY:prouty, thorup, trophy, trypho.