What is the correct spelling for TROUWERE?
This word (Trouwere) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TROUWERE
- there "There is plenty of room for all," she declared, as Nancy drew back.
- three The last gazette has publish'd to the world That Ferdinand and Isabella grant Three well rigg'd ships to Christopher Columbus; And have bestow'd the noble titles too Of Admiral and Vice-Roy-great indeed!
- true And I shall be, Beneath his voice still raised to comfort you, I shall be, I, His faithful dog, and true .
- try "Better not try just yet.
- Trouvere The tales in this volume are among the earliest examples of the French short story that have come down to us. They grew up in that little renaissance of the XII and XIII centuries, when the tradition that literature must be epic, that it must tell of national heroes or the history of some great house, was passing, and the trouvere was free to take his matter where he found it and make of it what he would.
45 words made from the letters TROUWERE
3 letter words made from TROUWERE:Teo, Tew, Tre, Tue, Tur, err, ewe, ore, orr, owe, roe, row, rue, uro, wee, woe.
5 letter words made from TROUWERE:Terre, Toree, Torre, Trewe, Truro, Tweer, errew, owere, roewe, rower, ruwer, weero, werro, werru.
4 letter words made from TROUWERE:Toru, Trew, Trow, eure, euro, euwe, ewer, oure, ower, roue, ruer, weer, woru, wroe, wuer.