What is the correct spelling for TROWED?
This word (Trowed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TROWED
- tried In pain, my faltering tongue had tried To bless his memory ere I died; – Giaour, The by george gordon, lord byron
- Rowed The crew of the prahu encouraged each other with shouts as they bent aside the boughs; and the boat, after being rowed some little distance past them, was allowed to drift slowly down, some of the men holding on by the branches to keep her from going down-stream too fast.
- Trod Just then they thought that the ground they trod on shook.
- crowed The Brugeois cocks have crowed , the sun is setting, and eyelids are lowering.
- dark-stained The wails of the room itself were waincsotted in pannels of dark-stained wood; the window-curtains were of coarse green worsted, and encrusted with dust so ancient and irremovable, that it presented almost a lava-like appearance; the carpet that had once been bright and showy, was entirely threadbare, and had become grey with age. There were several heavy mahogany arm-chairs in the room, a Pembroke table, and an immense unwieldy sideboard, garnished with a few wine-glasses of a deep blue colour.
63 words made from the letters TROWED
4 letter words made from TROWED:deor, dero, doer, dote, dowt, drew, oder, odet, orte, owed, ower, redo, rote, teow, tero, toed, toer, tord, tore, towe, treo, word, wort, wroe.
5 letter words made from TROWED:detro, dorte, dower, ordet, toder, tower, twoer, wordt, worte.
3 letter words made from TROWED:dew, doe, dot, dre, edo, ert, ode, oed, ore, owe, red, ret, rod, roe, rot, row, ted, ter, tod, toe, tor, tow, two, wed, wet, woe, wto.
6 letter words made from TROWED:rowted, tedrow, trowed.