What is the correct spelling for TRPAS?
This word (Trpas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRPAS
- craps I play "crushable", "late night craps" You only knew cause ya onto your raps – Murdergram by L.L. Cool J
- taps Watch them tighten their straps Yes sir I switched on the taps – Oxymoron by chumbawamba
- tops Spandex shorts and the halter tops Slangin' them rocks and runnin' from the cops – I Wanna Go Back by Kid Rock
- trap Spring the trap They cheer and clap – Bend and Snap by Unknown Author
- trews "It would be easier, as well as more accurate," said the Commandant, pensively regarding the Sergeant's legs, "to call them trews .
- tripos The Master of his old college at Cambridge sent him an excellent youth, who had just taken his degree-a second class in the Classical Tripos -an all-round athlete and a gentleman.
- troops She declared that her position as a sovereign demanded a body of household troops .
- truss Rousseau, as we may suppose, found the want of space and air in the boat the most intolerable of evils, and preferred to go alone to the lazaretto, though it had neither window-sashes nor tables nor chairs nor bed, nor even a truss of straw to lie down upon.
- turps They gave him fivepence altogether, more than enough to ride all the way; and Crass told him to go at once-there was no need to wait till half past; but before he went Philpot got a small glass bottle out of his tool bag and filled it with oil and turps -two of turps and one of oil-which he gave to Bert to rub into his leg before going to bed: The turps -he explained-was to cure the pain and the oil was to prevent it from hurting the skin.
- Trays They are then carefully cleaned and dried in large flat trays in the sun.
- Traps There are, however, other rocks that will stand an urban traffic perfectly well, and there are traps that are not sufficiently hard and tough for a suburban or highway traffic.
- Trees He sat out under the trees all day long.
- drops He drops it and goes on his way.
- raps Baxter's unhappy Prayer Book was its own sufficient refutation, and as for the list of special grievances it was met by the bishops with an "Answer" that was full of hard raps and conceded almost nothing.
37 words made from the letters TRPAS
3 letter words made from TRPAS:apr, apt, arp, art, asp, atp, par, pas, pat, psa, pst, rap, ras, rat, sap, sat, spa, stp, tap, tar.
4 letter words made from TRPAS:arts, part, past, prat, raps, rapt, rasp, spar, spat, star, taps, tarp, trap, tsar.
5 letter words made from TRPAS:parts, sprat, strap.