What is the correct spelling for TRUE5?
This word (True5) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRUE5
- rue "To begin at the beginning, sir, I waited last night in the Rue Laffitte until Mr Matheson came out of his office.
- tire "I am afraid you will tire yourself.
- tore It tore me to pieces.
- tray The waiter entered, bearing a card upon a tray , which he handed to Katharine.
- tree See that terrible bird in the tree !
- truce This decision of the assembly, judging that the treaty had been broken, was made in the fourteenth year of the thirty years' truce , which was entered into after the affair of Euboea.