What is the correct spelling for TRUIP?
This word (Truip) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRUIP
- drip "Black" or After Dinner Coffee may be prepared in a drip coffeepot. And gross nucka till the (drip drip) No you not my wife no you can't handle my (kid kid) I'm just trying to put in your (rib rib) Through Cheetah, we in the four door Beem – Drop Drop by joe budden
- drop "So let's drop the subject, and enjoy our ride. Don't give up Joseph fight till you drop We've read the book and you come at on top – Go, Go, Go Joseph by Unknown Author
- drupe Fruit, a drupe , or rarely a berry.
- grip Then I was put back in the grip . Loose your grip I've seen you tripping, baby Sliding but I've never seen you slip – Midnight by Bertine Zetlitz
- rip Rip started to object, but then he caught a glimmer of meaning. What a rip - Off, it's just another ego trip – Ego Trip by tycoon
- strip Herky bound it tightly with a strip of my shirt-sleeve, and over that my handkerchief. We had the windows cracked, headed up the strip Black rag in my hand, don't want no prints on the clip – I Have A Dream, Too by dead prez
- tip This was the question that puzzled Tip . Tryna be generous, so honey here's a tip Now-a-days it's gettin cheaper to put 20's on the whip – City Is Mine by drake
- trap I've put out a trap . I don't need a map I nat'rally head for the dead end street You can always count on me I'm caught in a trap – You Can Always Count On Me by Unknown Author
- trig Lying at anchor between our ship and the shore was a trig Spanish corvette,-an American-built vessel, by the way, though belonging to the navy of Spain.
- trim She was a pretty girl, small and trim .
- trio I guessed that she feared my suspecting the ambassador of enjoying from the mysterious closet the sight of our amorous trio , and she wished to destroy that suspicion by her proposal.
- trip But my last trip was different.
- tripe And the child, without an instant's hesitation, had seized the coins and gone out, hatless, and bought food at a little tripe -shop that was also an eating-house, and consumed it there; and then in grim silence returned home.
- troop He had been expecting such a sight-partly from having heard, in passing through Uxbridge, that a troop of horse was before him; and partly from having observed their tracks along the dusty road upon which he had been travelling.
- trope Love at first sight is an emotion and a literary trope in which a person feels an immediate and strong romantic attraction for a stranger upon first seeing or meeting them.
- troupe "Give him a drop of sacre chien" said the lustig of the troupe .
- true He meant that she mixed with the aristocracy, which was true , though nobody knew why.
- Tromp During this time, Van Tromp , whose squadron was the strongest of the three Dutch divisions, was so furiously engaged by the Blue Squadron, which was the weakest of the English divisions, that he was unable to come to the assistance of his consorts; when, however, he saw the defeat of the rest of the Dutch Fleet, he, too, was obliged to draw off, lest he should have the whole of the English down upon him, and was able the more easily to do so as darkness was closing in when the battle ended.
- trips He often took them out in a boat, or went on little land-trips with them.
- truer The completest picture of the transformation, truer than any given in letters, reports, or reminiscences, is in his last two productions, the Romanzero and the "Confessions."