What is the correct spelling for TRUMOIL?
This word (Trumoil) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRUMOIL
- tamil In both there is a line of poet-saints followed by philosophers and teachers and in both a considerable collection of Tamil hymns esteemed as equivalent to the Veda.
- trail Guy, I'm going to take you off the Brunell trail for a while, and put you on this man Paddington.
- trammel From the left side, and at a convenient height from the hearth, a massive crane swung in and out; while high above the centre of the fire was an iron hook, or trammel , from which by chains were suspended the capacious iron pots used in those days for culinary or for stock-feeding purposes.
- travail In general, though I'm a traitor for saying so, it seems to me that the German race has been a more massive organ of expression for the travail of the Almighty than the Anglo-Saxon, though we did seem to have something more like it in Elizabethan times.
- trefoil It is a species of red trefoil , with few leaves, a very coarse stalk, and a cylindrical blossom of two inches in length, and three quarters of an inch in diameter, consisting of floscules, exactly as does that of the red clover.
- tremolo Curiously enough, it sounded quite right, tremolo and all.
- tremor He takes Vereker's arm in his again, and as they walk on together is evidently on good terms with his cigar-so the doctor thinks-and the tremor has gone from his hands.
- trimly For when, toward the end of the second week, he submitted that wanton luxuriance to be tamed by a barber of Florac, he hardly knew the trimly bearded mask of bronze that looked back at him from a mirror.
- tripoli In 1801 he was put in command of the American squadron that sailed to the Mediterranean and humbled the insolent Bashaw of Tripoli by battering down his caste.
- triumvir For this reason her marriage to Antony was as great a failure in the purpose for which it was intended-the winning of the triumvir from his infatuation-as it was a misfortune to herself.
- troll The place has a charm of its own, especially if you make up your mind not to be disappointed, not to troll , and not to envy the more fortunate anglers who shout to you the number of their victories across the wave.
- truman The hero, Truman , lives in an artificial world, constructed especially for him.
- trumbull "Men came," says one of the Trumbull Phalanx, "with the idea that they could live in idleness at the expense of the purchasers of the estate, and their ideas were practically carried out, while others came with good heart for the work."
- trump To trump up a subterfuge would be to acknowledge to myself that I was a coward.
- turmoil His mind, poisoned against the poor old General, he had fixed upon him as the person responsible for that disgraceful correspondence which for so many weeks had kept the Court in constant turmoil and anxiety.
- Tremors Yet one of the boys, the younger, had been wide awake all the time, listening, trembling with terror, with wide eyes to the dreadful tale, and only when they first became suspicious instinct came to his aid and closed his eyes and stilled his tremors and gave him the appearance of being asleep.
158 words made from the letters TRUMOIL
5 letter words made from TRUMOIL:ilmor, imrul, itrol, lirot, litro, lorum, lotru, milor, milot, milou, miluo, mirto, mitro, mitul, motru, motul, mouli, moult, muito, multi, murli, murti, mutli, otium, outil, ritmo, rolim, roumi, timor, timur, tirol, tomur, toumi, triol, trium, tulio, tumor, tuomi, turim, ulimo, ultor, utrio, utrom.
3 letter words made from TRUMOIL:ilo, imo, iou, lir, lit, lot, luo, mil, mit, mol, mot, mri, mut, oil, olm, oui, out, rim, rio, rit, rom, rot, rum, rut, tiu, tom, tor, tri, trm, tum, ult, url, uro.
4 letter words made from TRUMOIL:itmo, itum, iuml, limo, liro, liut, loir, loti, loum, lour, lout, ltor, luit, luri, luro, milo, milt, milu, miou, miro, miur, moil, moir, molt, moul, muil, muir, mult, muro, murt, muti, muto, oium, olim, olmi, omir, omit, omul, orlu, orti, orum, otim, rimo, rimu, riot, riou, roil, rolm, rotl, roum, rout, ruml, rumo, ruto, timu, tiro, tlou, toil, tolu, toul, tour, trim, trio, trol, tuli, tulo, tumi, tumo, tuoi, tuol, tuor, turo, uitm, ulmi, ulmo, ulto, umit, umri, urmi, urmo, utor, utri.