What is the correct spelling for TRUMPH?
This word (Trumph) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRUMPH
- drum One day, as Boone was leaving his hotel room for the state house, two letters were handed him, and his heart leaped into drum -beat.
- tram This tram station is at some distance from the Pinerolo railway station.
- trauma Erysipelatous surfaces, denuded of their epidermis by spontaneous vesication or injured by ever so slight a trauma , are very liable to be covered with diphtheritic membranes. Yo, word to my mama. I'm high off the trauma. – Money (Dollar Bill) by everlast
- trim Mrs. Brown carried her point, however, and a trim little maiden joined the boys in the dining-room five minutes later.
- triumph The Widow repeated it slowly and her eyes opened up big with triumph .
- triumphal By 'this' he meant a triumphal arch, packed with evergreens, and adorned with the motto 'Death to the Invader' in white letters on a scarlet ground.
- trophy At the top of one stood the Snowy Owl, arranging a "trophy," as she called it, of brilliant leaves, on another, Peggy was valiantly hammering, as she arranged in festoons the long folds of green and white bunting that the Fluffy handed up to her.
- truman Dave Truman started them with a pistol shot, and the two horses darted away, Smoky half a jump in the lead.
- trump The divorce was Larssen's trump -card.
- Triumphed We praise, dear Lord, Thy Name divine, For Thou hast triumphed o'er the tomb; No more we need to dread its gloom.
- Tromp But when he learnt that these rejoicings were in honor of a great victory obtained by the combined English and French fleets over the brave De Ruyter and the younger Van Tromp , it went so much to his heart that he took to his bed, and in less than three days was brought to death's door by a violent cholera morbus!
- triumphs But the truth always triumphs in the end, and whoever sincerely believes, works and waits for it, by whatever name he calls it, will surely find his own faith blessed to him in proportion to his charity for the faith of others.
- trumps If so be indeed as if thinks had a turned up trumps , why then ay, it would a bin summut; all smooth and go softly, and there might a behappened to be sunshine and fair weather at Wenbourne-Hill.
40 words made from the letters TRUMPH
3 letter words made from TRUMPH:hrt, hum, hut, mph, mut, put, rpm, rum, rut, thm, trh, trm, tum, tup, ump.
4 letter words made from TRUMPH:hump, hurm, hurt, muhr, murt, muth, phum, phut, pruh, prum, prut, puth, ruhm, rump, ruth, thum, turp, urth.
5 letter words made from TRUMPH:murph, pruth, rumph, thrum, thump, thurm, trump.