What is the correct spelling for TRUMPITS?
This word (Trumpits) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRUMPITS
- trumpet The human voice is a combination of reed organ, pipe organ, trumpet , and violin; and can produce in its tiny music box-only about two inches long by one inch wide-all the tones and qualities of tones that can be produced on all these instruments, except that it cannot go quite so high or so low.
- trumpeter The latter was the more likely; and, although it would be no great gratification to see him fly off, yet they had become so interested in this singular chase that they desired to terminate it by putting the trumpeter to some trouble.
- trumpets Let the trumpets speak, and the rockets fly up.
- Trumped These varieties of evidence would have been considered unsatisfactory, if not conclusive against them, whilst some people, suspicious of the Moors, would have believed the whole was a "cunningly-devised" trumped-up invention.
- trumpeters "The king of Egypt not being here, Ikkor threatens thee," and he immediately gave orders to the royal trumpeters to sound "Halt!"
- tempts A man of full growth ought to know that nothing on earth tempts Providence so much as the binding of a young woman against her will.
- tramps They didn't seem like regular tramps , but they had a look as if they had walked far, and each man carried a little bundle and a stick.
- trumps The Commandant held ace, ten, and two small trumps , with a strong hand in diamonds, which Mr. Rogers, by a blundering lead, enabled him to establish early.
- strumpets She has not been remarkably successful in making money, as a witch; not having been educated among the strumpets and gamblers of the city she lacked that extensive acquaintance on going into business, that had secured for her rivals in trade such immediate success.
- crumpets You always like my crumpets !
- sub-continent American funerary ritual and practice throughout the northern sub-continent plainly indicates a strong and vivid belief in the resurrection of the soul after death.
- gel-like Both the deformed anulus and the gel-like material of the nucleus pulposus can be forced laterally, or posteriorly, distorting local muscle function, and putting pressure on the nearby nerve.
166 words made from the letters TRUMPITS
3 letter words made from TRUMPITS:imp, irs, ism, mis, mit, mps, mri, mrs, mst, mus, mut, pit, pms, psi, pst, pus, put, rim, rip, rit, rpm, rum, rut, sip, sir, sit, stm, stp, sum, sup, sur, tip, tit, tiu, tri, trm, tum, tup, ump.
4 letter words made from TRUMPITS:imps, itum, mips, mist, mitt, miur, muir, murt, must, muti, mutt, pits, pitt, pitu, pium, prim, priu, prum, prut, ptui, puir, pumi, pust, puts, putt, rims, rimu, rips, rsum, rump, rust, ruts, rutt, sium, smut, spit, spur, stir, suir, suit, sump, timu, tips, tipu, tits, trim, trip, tsui, tsum, tsur, tuis, tumi, tums, tupi, turp, tuti, uitm, umit, umri, upis, urmi, utri.
5 letter words made from TRUMPITS:ipsum, mispr, muirs, muist, muris, mursi, murti, musri, mutis, mutti, pisum, pitts, pittu, piums, prism, pritt, prust, puits, pumis, purim, puris, putri, putti, putts, rimus, ritsu, ritts, ritus, rumps, rutts, siptu, siput, sirup, situp, situr, smrti, spirt, spiru, sprit, spurt, srimp, sruti, strip, strum, strut, stump, sumti, surti, sutri, timur, titup, titus, trims, trips, trism, trium, trump, trust, tuism, tumps, tupis, turim, turms, turps, tursi.