What is the correct spelling for TRUNK?
This word (Trunk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRUNK
- dairying The Province possesses many elements necessary to constitute it a great dairying country.
- daring She looked at him and wondered at the power she had over this bully of the border, who had his own way with most people, and was one of the most daring fighters, hunters, and smugglers in the country. Straight the sky grew black and daring; Thro' the woods the whirlwinds rave; Tress with aged arms were warring, O'er the swelling drumlie wave. – I Dream'd I Lay by Robert Burns
- derring-do Like the old war-horse, whose courage rises and whose old deeds of derring-do come back to him with the ring of the trumpet-call, so all my powers and energies derived a fresh fillip from that glorious ozone.
- drawing Sir George is in the drawing -room, is he? It's a power I'm drawing From a light that's glowing – Power Of The Night by savatage
- drink Now I'll drink every drop-every drop." A goblet next I'll drink To Ovid; and suppose Made he the pledge, he'd think The world had all one nose. – TO LIVE MERRILY,AND TO TRUST TO GOOD VERSES by Robert Herrick
- trunk 13. Grand trunk -road, i. But ere he well could mark the buoyant trunk, A massy fragment smote it, and it sunk: – Lara by george gordon, lord byron
- trying I found him trying to shoot Mr Tarleton. And though I really keep trying, I think I may start crying – Baby I Love You by Unknown Author